Showing results 1 to 25 of 319
Search took 0.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: marx404
Forum: Saturn May 13th 11, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By marx404
Bert Hyman-SATURN DEFENDER, former Yugo salesman

For the Love of God! People! Don't Feed the Trolls! Oh, the Horror, the
horror....hahahahhahahaha

"Bert Hyman" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn April 29th 11, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By marx404
WARNING- What the...?

Wow....mrfag returns to even troll the dead....LOL! ....wait a minute...that's
sad......hahahahahhaha

"Oppie" > wrote in message
> I also...
Forum: Saturn March 16th 11, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By marx404
Prove to my insurance that my car has ABS?

"Failing that, Plan B is to drive your car to the agent's office, take off a
wheel, and show him the ABS sensor on the hub."

LOL, that's a bit overboard, don'tcha think?

I deal with insurance ppl...
Forum: Saturn March 4th 11, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By marx404
2007 Saturn VUE Recall

Chances are that there will be a Saturn trained tech there who knows what he
is doing. Or even better chances are that one or more of your local Saturn
techs have migrated over to Chevy or another...
Forum: Saturn February 22nd 11, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 21
Posted By marx404
Where IS everybody?

Hey Oppie and everyone. I still have also been lurking the forums and
SaturnFans as well. My Astra is doing well, still loving it.
--

"Oppie" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn December 5th 10, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 16
Posted By marx404
who's selling good OEM type Saturn Parts?

This is true. Florence, SC was one of the areas where the SL Wagons were of
use by USPS mail carriers.
I just have never heard them referred to as SWP's before. You learn
something new every day...
Forum: Saturn November 25th 10, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 16
Posted By marx404
My Saturn's Radio has A.D.D.

IIRC, there may be a setting for Local or RDS stations. Have you tried
toggling these settings/buttons and see if the radio keeps the frequencies?
Sounds like your radio is somehow "auto-tuning",...
Forum: Saturn April 16th 10, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By marx404
Feeling about led

is this a discussion about led or lsd?

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>

The Honda V6 timing belt in the VUE maintenance schedule is 100K.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>

Also, I am not aware of any other functions that are dependent on the piezo
door buzzer.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>
"jl" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn September 1st 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By marx404
96 Saturn -- How Do You Disable Runaway Chime?

Not 100% positive but on most GM vehicles you will have to spelunk under the
driver's side dash and there should be a plug-in piezo buzzer. Thats what
makes the chime. You should be able to remove...
Forum: Saturn August 18th 09, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By marx404
Gong Crazy

The fuse box fo the bell if I remember corectly is located on the passenger
side of the center console. Pull the cover off and look at the diagram
imprinted on the cover.

I would check into two...
Forum: Saturn August 2nd 09, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By marx404
Group gone?

Seems that it has gone quiet while web sites like SaturnFans have gone up in
activity. I miss my old friends from here, Oppie, Lane? where are you guys?

--
marx404
<all gmail posts...

The battery can be changed. You will need to remove it from the keychain
ring and place a screwdriver or dime in the slot at the bottom of the
remote, you will see the slot there. Gently twist the...
Forum: Saturn June 8th 09, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By marx404
What now?

Well, we know now, don't we?
Hiya Oppie! How have you been?

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>
"Oppie" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn June 8th 09, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By marx404
Penske Buyng Saturn

I did not see this posted here yet. On Friday June 5th, Saturn Officially
made the announcement that Penske Automotive Group will buy Saturn. Details
are being worked out and the finalization shall...
Forum: Saturn February 11th 09, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 30
Posted By marx404
Consumer Reports and Saturn

As you are entitled to you opinions. - but nobody asked you to out me, or
start a fight. that, my friend was a low blow. Your opinion that I have ever
advertised here is false and unfounded and...
Forum: Saturn February 10th 09, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 30
Posted By marx404
Consumer Reports and Saturn

I am actually not in sales but I have worked for Saturn, which would make me
knowledgeable about the cars (how is that relevant anyways? Im not ashamed
of it, so what?) , so with all due respect...
Forum: Saturn February 9th 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 30
Posted By marx404
Consumer Reports and Saturn

Consumer Reports is biased against Saturn because they always hated polymer
panels and the fit and finish of the older Saturn models. Also, CS has never
done full reviews on Saturn models noting...
Forum: Saturn January 21st 09, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By marx404
Recommended Tune ups for 03 ION?

no, the fluid is good for 150K, no worries about that. Just have it checked
every oil change when you bring it in, IF you have the VTi (belt driven)
transmission. Other than that, no worries!

--...
Forum: Saturn January 19th 09, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By marx404
Recommended Tune ups for 03 ION?

Oh, very important!!!! on these older Ecotec engines I strongly recommend
changing your oil every 3,000 miles. I believe the brochure says longer or
wait for the Oil Life Monitor to come on, but...
Forum: Saturn January 18th 09, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By marx404
2002 SL very hard shifting 2/3 gears?

I had this happen on my '02 SC2, it was the transmission control module.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>
"Bob Shuman" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn January 18th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By marx404
window stiffness

Can't the regulator and or tracks be lubricated?

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>
Replies: 5
Posted By marx404
Recommended Tune ups for 03 ION?

The 2.2L engine will not need a tune up for at least 100,000 miles. The
radiator and tranny fluids are good for 150,000 miles and you have no power
steering fluid, its electro-mechanical. The...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 319