Showing results 1 to 25 of 89
Search took 1.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FrankW
Forum: Jeep April 13th 10, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By FrankW
Square wheels the RAMJ+W Dork.

Oh i'm sorry
froggie! there, is that better for ya froggie.

Do I offend you froggie?

Ribbit ribbit

Square Wheels wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:50:47 -0400, FrankWorm wrote:
Forum: Jeep April 13th 10, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By FrankW
Square wheels the coward frog

Lesbian? Oh that explains why your so ****ing ugly.
or maybe your a wanna be lesbian but your still to ****ing ugly.
Yous two are too ****ing much, Typical frogs. ribbit ribbit

Cujo DeSockpuppet...
Forum: Jeep April 13th 10, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Square Wheels wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:50:47 -0400, FrankWorm wrote:
>
>>> Uh, dimwitticus, Ms. Cujo is female.
Forum: Jeep April 12th 10, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Square Wheels wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:57:38 -0400, FrankW wrote:
>
>> Well you might be right
>
> I AM right, or correct, which is more grammatically proper.
>
> I always check my facts...
Forum: Jeep April 12th 10, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By FrankW
Square wheels the coward frog

Well you might be right, some French Canadians might have a higher IQ, I
haven't looked this up and don't really care.

But you are a stupid ****ing frog. same as your cross dressing faggot.
You two...
Forum: Jeep April 6th 10, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By FrankW
Square wheels the coward frog

How original.
Just goes to show the low intelligence of frogs
You just don't get it, do you?
Nobody here likes you! Be a good frog and go away.
And take your cross dressing fag with...
Forum: Jeep April 1st 10, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By FrankW
usenet lament

Ya! like why don't you go and **** yourself Frog

Square Wheels wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:31:03 -0700, coffelt2 wrote:
>
>> Where oh, where did we go wrong?
>
> Bill Hughes.

Forum: Jeep April 1st 10, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By FrankW
Quote: joe jared, the other homeless loser, that has never backedany of it's lies. ..,,,,,..,

Cujo is a cross dressing fag, just like you're a ****ing frog
Get a life Frog!

Square Wheels wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:58:44 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:
>
>> I can't believe you're still...
Forum: Jeep December 22nd 09, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By FrankW
What has four wheels and flies?

Make me! dick wad
You are ****ing pathetic. Get a life! **** for brains

> Y'all rilly need to stop being a top poasting ****head.
Forum: Jeep December 18th 09, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By FrankW
What has four wheels and flies?

Holy Fawk you really need to get a life!
How many years have you been at this nonsense. Frog!!!

Square Wheels wrote:
> What has four wheels and flies?
>
> Well, Bill's jHeap has 3 and a spare;...
Forum: Jeep August 22nd 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By FrankW
Cross posting

Hey Fellow RAMJ+W ers
When corresponding with the clowns that are hell bent
on disrupting this forum. Please remove the other forums
from the response. It's kinda like taking a poop in our group
and...
Forum: Jeep July 30th 08, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By FrankW
Idiots

Oh did I hurt your feelings Ya ****ing frog
It all makes sense now
I know how you feel, I wouldn't admit to it either. (frog)
Intellectual level? Only a frog, would violate our charter
and hide. Do...
Forum: Jeep July 30th 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By FrankW
Idiots

A ****ing frog! there's a clue
Ya better watch it, Cujo still might still have it's dick attached
Unless your into that sort of thing frog.
..
..
..
..

Pink?Freud wrote:
Forum: Jeep July 30th 08, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By FrankW
Idiots

Ya! funny how he criticizes me on netiquette yet he continuously
violates RAMJ+W's charter. So who's the ****head eh?

Rod's work news wrote:
> "FrankW" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep July 29th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By FrankW
Idiots

There do you feel better now?

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> FrankW > wrote in
> :
>

>>WHAT EXACTLY IS IT THAT YOU WANT!
Forum: Jeep July 29th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By FrankW
Idiots

WHAT EXACTLY IS IT THAT YOU WANT!
WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO GET YOU TO STOP POSTING IN THIS GROUP.
DO YOU NOT THINK THAT IT MIGHT BE YOU THAT IS INSANE.

Pink?Freud wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:45:42...
Forum: Jeep July 22nd 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By FrankW
oil overfilled??

Hi Earle
I usually get pretty anal about stuff like this.
The FSM says it takes 5.7L (6 Qts) with filter.
When "I" do the oil change I put in exactly 5.7L
and the level is exactly where it should...
Forum: Jeep July 22nd 08, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By FrankW
oil overfilled??

Hello Group
I always seem to have dificulty with Dealerships when it comes
to oil changes.

On the oil dip stick it clearly says "Do not overfill"
Yet they (dealership) overfilled it by about 1/2...
Forum: Jeep June 13th 08, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By FrankW
Where do you go to talk jeep now?

Nah these people just need help, they are very sick minded.

AJ wrote:
> In article <3df98ef4-7588-47e5-b40f-

>I've sometimes wondered if the trolls work for
> Google or Yahoo who would prefer that...
Forum: Jeep June 12th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By FrankW
99TJ,been a while

LOL Reminds me of a person I knew who repaired and calibrated
radar guns the police used. Once calibrated I got a kick
when we would clock stationary objects doing between 2 to 5 MPH.
They weren't...
Forum: Jeep May 2nd 08, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By FrankW
2006 hard top

Hi Nathan
I drove a 88YJ Soft top with half doors for 12 years here in Ottawa
Canada. (By the way this spring is the 20th year for me driving a Jeep)
In the winter it really wasn't too bad. Only on...
Forum: Jeep February 28th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By FrankW
O.T. $10,000 call

Ya I saw that pic, rude indeed ;-)

paul wrote:
> Brilliant! Thanks Frank.
> I will have to forward this to my Canadian associates,,, they'll love it and
> then they will send me the picture of them...
Forum: Jeep February 27th 08, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By FrankW
TJ back of seat storage help

I think this is pretty cool.
I just wish I could get a look at the front part of the...
Forum: Jeep February 27th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By FrankW
O.T. $10,000 call

An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the world.

So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Orlando , thinking that
he would start by working his way across the USA...
Forum: Jeep December 28th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 130
Posted By FrankW
OT, gas prices.

Here in Ottawa Ontario Canada
the price is 107.3 cents per litre
Which works out to 4.06 dollars Cdn per US gallon.

reboot wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:42:13 GMT, "Greg" >...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 89