Showing results 1 to 25 of 74
Search took 2.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PeterMcC
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 18th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 14
Posted By PeterMcC
GT Intermittent Airbag Warning

"GT" > wrote in message
> "PJB" > wrote in message
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 30th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 14
Posted By PeterMcC
GT Intermittent Airbag Warning

Eddie Bermuda wrote in

> GT wrote:
>> "Zathras" > wrote in message
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 27th 07, 10:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By PeterMcC
aiuto

Meelyssa_sturnz wrote in

> I'm searching google about an hour already, and still can find it :(
> Please anybody, share the link where i can...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 24th 07, 08:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
Greetings to Alfisti everywhere

Catman wrote in

> Pete wrote:
>> Compliments of the Season to all a.a.a-r readers.
>> Best wishes and safe motoring in 2008.
>
> Indeed. Couldn't have...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 11th 07, 10:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
Air flow meter TS (166)

Dr Entropy wrote in
<DNa7j.5748$581.4082@trnddc04>

<snip>
> In line and Devil spawn... Not sure which one you're burden'd with,
> Pete, but ~sometimes~ (only if the warranty is expired) you can...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 3rd 07, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
Air flow meter TS

Catman wrote in

> PeterMcC wrote:
>> I'm convinced that the AFM on my 166 TS is faulty - classic symptoms.
>>
>> Truly dumb question since I've had...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 2nd 07, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
Air flow meter TS

I'm convinced that the AFM on my 166 TS is faulty - classic symptoms.

Truly dumb question since I've had very little hands-on with the 166 (there
are those who would say that's not the reason for my...
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 25th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By PeterMcC
S4 heater not working

Dr Entropy wrote in
<Yfh2j.31334$9h.22972@trnddc07>

>> PeterMcC wrote:
>>> And a word on Alfaholics - less than 24 hours between diagnosis and
>>> driving around with the new thermostat fitted -...
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 23rd 07, 08:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 1
Posted By PeterMcC
Racing Calendars, DVDs, etc

Christine wrote in

> If you want one of the best, if not the best, Formula
> One Racing calendars available I suggest you visit:

Forum: Alfa Romeo November 20th 07, 11:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By PeterMcC
S4 heater not working

Catman wrote in

> PeterMcC wrote:

>> Spot on!
>>
>> The thermostat is integral to the thermostat housing so it can't be
>> removed to check by...
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 19th 07, 11:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By PeterMcC
S4 heater not working

>> Catman wrote in

Forum: Alfa Romeo November 18th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By PeterMcC
S4 heater not working

Catman wrote in

> PeterMcC wrote:
>> Ideas?
>>
>> S4 - cooling system seems OK, thermostat functioning, fans
>> operating, can't see a problem in that...
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 18th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By PeterMcC
S4 heater not working

Ideas?

S4 - cooling system seems OK, thermostat functioning, fans operating, can't
see a problem in that area.

Heater barely warmer than ambient and I suspect that what little heat there
is comes...
Forum: Alfa Romeo October 18th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By PeterMcC
Removing old sticker residue

anonymous wrote in

> Hi all,
>
> Anyone know of a good reliable way of getting rid off the nasty
> residue
> left by old stickers on car paint (or indeed...
Forum: Alfa Romeo October 12th 07, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 4
EBD
Posted By PeterMcC
EBD

SteveH wrote in

> Jim > wrote:
>
>> Hi Z,
>>
>> Just went and tried disconnecting the battery. No good.....and, yes,
>> I checked...
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 12th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 7
Posted By PeterMcC
Cloverleaf and WTCC

Peter wrote in

> "Catman" > wrote in message
>> Peter wrote:
>>> A bit quiet...
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 6th 07, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
Just a tad iffy?

Don Harding wrote in

> In message >, PeterMcC
> > writes
>> Halmyre wrote in
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 5th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
Just a tad iffy?

Halmyre wrote in

> In article >,
> says...
>> PeterMcC wrote in
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 5th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
Just a tad iffy?

PeterMcC wrote in

> If you're going to run a scam, at least do it properly...
> ...unless it's a cunning double-bluff: "I'm so stupid, I couldn't
> possibly rip you...
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 5th 07, 08:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By PeterMcC
Just a tad iffy?

If you're going to run a scam, at least do it properly...
....unless it's a cunning double-bluff: "I'm so stupid, I couldn't possibly
rip you off."

http://tinyurl.com/2df4ko

--
PeterMcC
If you...

alex cotgreave wrote in

> 2.0 TS silver, 61K FASH, Elec roof etc etc.
>
> My mate has just taken it in and is standing looking at it scratching
> his head...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 29th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 26
Posted By PeterMcC
5 Colour Flip Paint

SteveH wrote in

> PeterMcC > wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALFA-ROMEO-GTV-T-SPARK-16V-5-Colour-Flip-Paint-1998_
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 29th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 26
Posted By PeterMcC
5 Colour Flip Paint

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALFA-ROMEO-GTV-T-SPARK-16V-5-Colour-Flip-Paint-1998_W0QQitemZ110154083623QQihZ001QQcategoryZ9834QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"A real head-turner..."

Presumably, people saying, "Who...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 17th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By PeterMcC
all these Alfa Romeos in one barn

Alex cotgreave wrote in

> Wazz are yew talkin aboot you fugger, 8 ace RARRRR!

I see you're still dedicated to getting through the grolsch then.

;)

--
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 17th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By PeterMcC
all these Alfa Romeos in one barn

Alex cotgreave wrote in

<snip>

> What concerns me is thae fact that there are breeae blocks behind
> clearly visible in some photos, so this barn has...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 74