Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tpintexas
Forum: BMW September 4th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By tpintexas
AC on 2002 X5 3.0

Thanks Eric. I gave in and took the X5 to the dealer. They reported
that the problem was the high side Schrader (spelling?) valve was
leaking. They said that when they took off the cap -...
Forum: BMW August 25th 06, 06:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By tpintexas
AC on 2002 X5 3.0

I posted this question a while back but I thought another try might
solicit some input. The air conditioning in my X5 has begun to blow
hot. But, it is somewhat cool from the left driver vent by...
Forum: BMW July 3rd 06, 06:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By tpintexas
where is air control damper in 2002 X5

My 2002 X5 a/c has recently begun blowing warmer out of the passenger
front and rear than it does from the driver vents. I recently replaced
the final stage resistor which fixed the flakey blower...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3