Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alex Rodriguez
Forum: Technology July 7th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
motor oil

In article >,
says...

>there is so much hype surrounding motor oils, the choice of motor oil,
>that it puts one in a dither as...
Forum: Technology July 7th 06, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
"Glowing" ex manifold on a 2.5L S-10

In article >,
says...

>It's a 91 2.5L TBI ... the rig became progressively sluggish [over
>weeks] until it would hardly...
Forum: Technology July 7th 06, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
toyota directionals

In article >,
says...

>1993 Toyota Corolla (lost manual years ago) Both directionals stopped
>working today. Checked...
Forum: Honda July 7th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Check engine light

In article >,
says...
>Hi All,
>How do I turn off the check engine light? The car won't pass inspection
>with it on. I tried...
Forum: Driving July 7th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Fireworks Are Even More Dangerous Than You Think

In article >,
says...

>Sounds like Darwin was busy on the 4th; like he usually is. Two moron
>kids playing with fire in...
Forum: Driving July 7th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 62
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Cops Making Stuff Up

In article >,
says...

>Alex Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> If the speed limits were properly set RD's would be unecessary. Also,
>> the...
Forum: Chrysler July 6th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Time to say Goodbye?

Do you enjoy driving the car? If yes, do some work to keep it going. If it is
just another appliance, get rid of it and get another replacement appliance.
--------------
Alex
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Favorite SUVs and Why?

Troll.
------------
Alex
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 45
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Would you support higher speed limits - for a fee?

In article >,
says...

>How do they stricly enforce it on the autobahn.?

Easy, have the cops actually patrol the roads...
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 45
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Would you support higher speed limits - for a fee?

In article >,
says...

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
>> How about a system where the speed limit on...
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 45
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Would you support higher speed limits - for a fee?

In article >,
says...

>How about a system where the speed limit on freeways is set at 60 mph
>but for a fee of say $5,000 a year you...
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 65
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Cop charged with raping woman during traffic stop

In article >,
says...
>Sounds like the woman chose to provide services in exchange for
>avoiding tickets, but then decided to...
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 28
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Yet another govt conspiracy - Turn the interstates itno toll roads

Why are you surprised. He has shown he is an idiot in the past and will
continue being one. The sad part is that it will take a long time to reverse
all the damage he has done and will continue...
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 58
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Major Embarrassment: Utah's top DUI cop cited for DUI

In article >,
says...

>Believe it or not, even cops have a Constitutional right to due process.
>If Swain is found guilty, he should...
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 62
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Cops Making Stuff Up

In article >,
says...

>Nope. Can't go with you on that one.
>The detector was invented because some people think the law...
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 37
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
If Only He'd Taken The Lane

In article >,
says...

>The speed limit is a maximum speed limit for optimum conditions. If
>the conditions are not...
Forum: Driving July 6th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 37
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
If Only He'd Taken The Lane

In article >,
says...

>Why don't you sue her?

I would ask her to pay first. If she refuses, then go the legal route....
Forum: Honda June 30th 06, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 35
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
2007 Accord Features?

In article >,
says...

>Yes you have the payments for the rest of your life, but you also never
>have any...
Forum: Driving June 30th 06, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
Safer seat

In article >,
says...

>The middle of the back seat appears to be the safest place to sit in a
>car.

Only if the middle...
Forum: Driving June 30th 06, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 33
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
British father "MOWS DOWN CAR VANDAL TEENS"

In article >,
says...

>On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:32:30 -0700, Infidel
> wrote:
>
>>The British are now...
Forum: Driving June 30th 06, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 37
Posted By Alex Rodriguez
If Only He'd Taken The Lane

In article >,
says...

>She was worse off than me (crying in pain and sitting on the side for
>at least 5 minutes). ...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21