Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rag man
Forum: Audi September 23rd 07, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By Rag man
Audi 80 Tdi

has anyone got and idea where I can get a
diesel injector repair seals kit from?
I live in the UK, my car is an Audi 80 Avant Tdi.
with the fly by wire set up
The leak I've got is from the upper...
Forum: Audi September 7th 06, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Rag man
Audi 80

Anyone know where I can get hold of
a Audi 80 TDi EGR valve? Apart from GSF.
Car is the 90bhp 1Z engine 1993 year.
The mileage is 228,000 so a new full
priced item doesn't justify cost.
At present I...
Forum: Audi September 6th 06, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Rag man
Audi 80 (1994) 1.9TDI

Ideas....sure
Open bonnet, get a pal to start car. Squeeze the top intake rubber pipe this
should swell when revving engine.
if NO pressure felt then look at EGR valve neraby. It could be sticking...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3