Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D Gavilanes
Forum: 4x4 December 5th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By D Gavilanes
Found small battery under seat

SkyKing49 wrote:
> I found a small A23 12 volt battery under my Jeep seat....2006 jeep
> wrangler X. Anyone know what it might go to?
> TIA

Disregard my previous reply - I didn't read that the...
Forum: 4x4 December 5th 07, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4

SkyKing49 wrote:
> I found a small A23 12 volt battery under my Jeep seat....2006 jeep
> wrangler X. Anyone know what it might go to?
> TIA

Can you say "Lo-Jack"?

(small orange gel cell, follow...
Forum: Jeep November 16th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By D Gavilanes
Help With Dome Light Switch, Driver's Side, 93 YJ

Garth Almgren wrote:
> On Nov 12, 3:35 pm, D Gavilanes > wrote:
>
>> I recently got my Jeep back from a shop after they replaced my Banks
>> TorqueTube header for the 4th time...
Forum: Jeep November 13th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 31
Posted By D Gavilanes
Jeep in water - now transmission will not work

Earle,

Your Spanish is amazing!

Regards,

Doug

Earle Horton wrote:
> SnoMan you are a moron. This is all true but it has absolutely nothing to
Forum: Jeep November 13th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By D Gavilanes
Help With Dome Light Switch, Driver's Side, 93 YJ

I recently got my Jeep back from a shop after they replaced my Banks
TorqueTube header for the 4th time (part only under warranty, not
labor). In any case, I did not notice it at the time, but my...
Forum: Jeep July 14th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By D Gavilanes
Any Decent Jeep Repair Shops in Ornage Co, CA. To Recommend?

Greetings. I've decided to throw some more money at my YJ and see if I
can find a shop to pull the head on my 4.0L and do whatever is necessary
to get rid of the loud exhaust noise blowing into my...
Forum: Jeep June 27th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By D Gavilanes
Sticky Lifters Killing Mileage on YJ? Noisier Than Hell!

Help! I have a YJ that is suffering from no more "pickup" on the
freeway, except when really punched, terrible mileage (was 13.5 to 14
mpg, now 9.8 mpg), and load exhaust noise in my manifold that...
Forum: Jeep January 12th 07, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By D Gavilanes
93 YJ automatic tranny slip

Doug,

My '93 YJ I-6 auto tranny doesn't have an OD button (but I wish that it
did). Was that optional in '93? Where would it have been located?
BTW, mine has dealer installed Jeep A/C underdash...
Forum: Jeep July 19th 06, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By D Gavilanes
Strange Noise During Acceleration From A Stop On YJ

Here's one that's been bugging me for at least a year. After I've been
on the road for a few miles and the Jeep has warmed up, when I pull out
from an intersection, I hear a whirring sound (like a...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9