Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Epstein
Forum: Simulators January 25th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim Epstein
Hell has just frozen over - Racings Legends is alive! (4 years to the day since the last Wests post)

er.... They've pulled the forum link again!

Oh well - here's the direct link anyway.

http://www.west-racing.com/forum

The first topic "new forum" covers the events of today. Mine is the most...
Forum: Simulators January 24th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim Epstein
Hell has just frozen over - Racings Legends is alive! (4 years to the day since the last Wests post)

oops - the post about Racing Legends was from me: I had the name field
wrong.

"nospam" > wrote in message
> Well I'll be...
Forum: Simulators November 3rd 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
Posted By Tim Epstein
suggestions for alternative sim forum?

Uwe,

Many thanks for your reply - much appreciated.j

Whilst I agree with most of your points (and Andrew's) - especially:

> I'm simply tired of wading through millions of bouncing smileys,
Forum: Simulators November 3rd 07, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
Posted By Tim Epstein
suggestions for alternative sim forum?

Hi,

After 10 or so years as a regular reader (if not contributor) on R.A.S, I
think the time has come to abandon USENET for a web based forum. The usage
of R.A.S is in decline, and most Internet...
Forum: Simulators October 20th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Tim Epstein
Racing Legends update

This is my annual 'Racing Legends update anniversary' post.

Its 4 year today since the last Racing Legends update, where the developers
offered a detailed 'Lotus Team Transporter' design instead of...
Forum: Simulators September 16th 07, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim Epstein
RIP Colin McRae

What a tragedgy that both Colin McRae and Richard Burns have died too young,
yet not competing in the sport they loved.

My thoughts are with Colin's wife and daughter at this time.

Tim
Forum: Simulators August 26th 07, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.need-for-speed
Replies: 20
Posted By Tim Epstein
Railroad crossings in racing games?

Monster Truck Madness (Microsoft) has active railway crossings.
Tim
> wrote in message
>I was wondering if there...
Forum: Simulators March 3rd 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Tim Epstein
G25 vista drivers finally out!

Hi all,

Well, we can close the threads about G25 and vista now. The drivers are out
on the logitech and they work perfectly.

Now for the rest of today I've got a month's catching up of sim driving...
Forum: Simulators February 24th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Tim Epstein
Logitech G25 Questions...

"ED" > wrote in message

> "Larry" > wrote in message
>> Ed...
Forum: Simulators December 8th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim Epstein
g25 wheel and Rfactor

Thanks for both the comments. Based on your feedback, I have bought rfactor
and am loving it!

Tim

"Tim Epstein" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators December 3rd 06, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim Epstein
g25 wheel and Rfactor

Hi,

I've had my G25 wheel for a month, but just downloaded the trial of rfactor
yesterday. I'm tossing up whether to purchase Rfactor, and have 2 questions.

1. In the demo/trial, you can select...
Forum: Simulators October 27th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Tim Epstein
racing legends update - 3 years, 1 week and counting

oops - forgot to mention that last week was the 3rd anniversary of the
infamous 'Lotus Transporter' update at the racing legends web site. We have
been waiting more than 3 years for the next...
Forum: Simulators September 8th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By Tim Epstein
R.I.P Brocky

Please forgive the perocial nature of this post.

Peter Brock was my one and only sporting hero since I was a child. I watched
him win the Bathurst 1000 as a kid in his '05 Torana, and later...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13