Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Technology August 31st 17, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Can I start this flooded car?

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 12:05:41 AM UTC-5, Paul in Houston TX wrote:
> wrote:
> > 2008 Honda Civic Hydrid in garage. After I came back from vacation, found very wet
Forum: Technology August 31st 17, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Can I start this flooded car?

2008 Honda Civic Hydrid in garage. After I came back from vacation, found very wet carpets inside, and water drops in tail pipe, but engine compartment looks completely dry. Engine oil dipstick and...
Forum: Technology January 11th 16, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Check Engine light on Honda Civic Hybrid: IMA battery temperature sensor

On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 8:00:03 PM UTC-6, Steve W. wrote:

> Measure the resistance of the sensors and see what they show. The code
> is telling you one is reading as a higher resistance...
Forum: Technology January 10th 16, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Check Engine light on Honda Civic Hybrid: IMA battery temperature sensor

2008 Civic Hybrid. IMA battery light and Check Engine light are both on whenever there's somewhat high electric load such as running AC and with head light on. IMA was replaced last year so it's...
Forum: Technology June 29th 15, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Color code questions

> After 7 years in the sun, it would be expected that the paint on
> the vehicle has almost certainly faded from its original shade.

Thank you Sir! So, the dealer did give me the correct paint, and...
Forum: Technology June 29th 15, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Color code questions

On my 2008 Honda Odyssey, I see this as the last line on the label at the door:

SHJ 8 AB5 - YR573M -F -B

I went to the dealer to buy touch-up paint and showed them the photo of the label I took...
Forum: Technology August 16th 13, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Make it harder to press gas pedal

To solve the problem that a beginner may accidentally press the gas pedal when he means to step on the brake, I think one easy way is to replace the spring holding the gas pedal with one with a...
Forum: Technology July 10th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
EVAP control system leak

TeGGeR® wrote:
> "TeGGeR®" > wrote in
> :
>
> > wrote in
Forum: Technology July 9th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
EVAP control system leak

I got a 98 Honda Accord. From more than a year ago, I spell gas around
the gas tank whenever I finish driving and exit. Now the check engine
light is on and I find the code to be 90. My Haynes manual...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9