Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pablome
Forum: Technology August 31st 06, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By pablome
Civic rumbles at 115KM and over

Anything else? or is that it?
pablome wrote:
> You may be onto something though. Not exactly wat u mean by CV and all
> if how it is it and to fix it though. My car has over 156Km and its a
> 2000...
Forum: Technology August 31st 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By pablome
Civic rumbles at 115KM and over

You may be onto something though. Not exactly wat u mean by CV and all
if how it is it and to fix it though. My car has over 156Km and its a
2000 Civic. A bit more than needed. I might have "Any...
Forum: Technology August 31st 06, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By pablome
Civic rumbles at 115KM and over

naw I think the balance would be fine or is cuz it should have to be at
high speeds for the steering to rumble if thats the case.
N8N wrote:
> pablome wrote:
> > Wondering how I can fix that when my...
Forum: Technology August 28th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By pablome
Civic rumbles at 115KM and over

Wondering how I can fix that when my 2000 civic starts trebling, the
wheel trebles and even the dashbaord a bit, at high speed on the
highway. It usualy starts at 120Km or more and maybe less when...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4