Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Driving June 27th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
U-Haul's practices raise the risk of accidents on the road

In article >,
Brontide > wrote:

> Speed limits are always that, limits, people should
> drive slower then them during inclement...
Forum: Driving June 27th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving

Brontide > wrote:

> Am I the only one a little dismayed at this line of thinking... are we
> entitled to...
Forum: Driving June 26th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving

Nate Nagel > wrote:

> at this late date I can't remember which company it was - Penske
> maybe? - that I was forced to rent from...
Forum: Driving February 8th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.renewable
Replies: 490
Posted By [email protected]
Buses with racks go a long way

In article >,
Wayne Pein > wrote:

> Paranoia will destroy ya.

Ignoring reality will get you much sooner. Unless you are the Roadrunner.
Forum: Driving February 8th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.renewable

Wayne Pein > wrote:

> More on drivers out to kill and collide with others!

It reflects the reality of the bloodstained public...
Forum: Driving February 8th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.renewable

Wayne Pein > wrote:

> Anonymous no spam wrote:
>

> > Simple, I don't give them the chance to do it easy. I don't pull...
Forum: Driving February 3rd 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.renewable
Replies: 490
Posted By [email protected]
"Humans 'very likely' making earth warmer" is wrong

In article >,
Bill Baka > wrote:

> wrote:
> > In article >,
Forum: Driving February 3rd 07, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.renewable

Bill Baka > wrote:

> it is Santa Ana winds.

Oh, I LOVE Santana! "Riders On The Storm", "Help!" and more! What a
great...
Forum: Driving January 22nd 07, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
The REAL Reason You're Broke

In article >,
wrote:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > Scott en Aztlán wrote:
Forum: Driving August 2nd 06, 02:34 AM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.economics
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Texas driver's license to jump up to a whopping $100 or more

Bill Funk > wrote:

> Then you've never heard of Chicago, where the dead come to life to
> vote, such is their partiotism?...
Forum: Driving August 1st 06, 08:01 PM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.economics

Bill Funk > wrote:

> Without ID, it's *impossible* to determine who voted. Having ID isn't
> the complex problem it's...
Forum: Driving July 27th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.economics

Bill Funk > wrote:

> Explain how this would confirm that the person claiming to be, say,
> John Doe at 123 Main Street...
Forum: Driving July 27th 06, 12:08 AM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.economics

wrote:

> Like gun laws, a little enforcement would go a long way toward
> preventing voter fraud without...
Forum: Driving July 26th 06, 11:40 PM Posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.economics

Bill Funk > wrote:

> Personally, I'm for requiring ID. Otherwise, how do you know who is
> actually able/allowed to...
Forum: Driving July 22nd 06, 05:38 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 99
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article <ZFpwg.47402$FQ1.18970@attbi_s71>,
"Morton Davis" > wrote:

> > There is photographic and eyewitness evidence available online and
> > in print that says this assertion...
Forum: Driving July 22nd 06, 06:22 AM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 99
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article >,
(Geoff Miller) wrote:

> Israel doesn't deliberately target civilians.

Please cite.

There is photographic and eyewitness evidence...
Forum: Driving July 18th 06, 02:53 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 265
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article >,
(Scorpius) wrote:

> But then people will be screaming that there is not enough CO2 for the
Forum: Driving July 18th 06, 02:51 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 265
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article >,
(Scorpius) wrote:

> Hydrogen is the best choice for motor fuels.

Without further ado:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 04:16 PM Posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.clinton
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article >,
Ubiquitous > wrote:

> >About all Geoff knows how to do is wave his genitals at problems.
> >Same as GWB.
>
> You...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article >,
Dave Head > wrote:

> Nope. Can't remember where I heard it, either.

Either O'Reilly or Limbaugh. No wonder you can't...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 03:47 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article >,
Eeyore > wrote:

> They'd have to get it there first ( assuming they even have any such...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article >,
"John of Aix" > wrote:

> Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use chemical
> weapons on New York...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 99
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article >,
Dave Head > wrote:

> The Muslims have been trying to conquer and dominate the world ever since
> Mohammed. Mohammed, it...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 03:41 PM Posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 99
Posted By [email protected]
World War Three has started

In article >,
Dave Head > wrote:

> Yes, this is just the 3rd Muslim insergence.

They should at least wear worsted. Savages.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28