Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AJ[_4_]
Forum: Jeep July 11th 10, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By AJ[_4_]
Hankook dynapro atm tires

Looking at some new tires for my 08 Wrangler Unlimited X with 17"
rims. I am considering Hankook dynapro atm tires and have seen good
and bad reviews. Any opinions here ... mostly highway but...
Forum: Jeep July 8th 10, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By AJ[_4_]
Rain.

On 7/7/2010 2:48 PM, DougW wrote:
> Will Honea wrote:
>> DougW wrote:
>>
>>> I used to borrow the saying, "It's raining outside
>>> like a cow ****ing on a flat rock." But looking
>>> out the window...
Forum: Jeep May 26th 10, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By AJ[_4_]
Noisy lifters

On 5/26/2010 2:53 PM, C.L. "Budd" Cochran wrote:

> IOW, you still don't really know, but a filter change with fresh oil made a
> difference?

3 times a filter/oil change made a difference so...
Forum: Jeep May 26th 10, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By AJ[_4_]
Noisy lifters

On 5/26/2010 9:08 AM, RoyJ wrote:
> The common scuttlebut on Fram filters is that the internal valve on
> the Fram lets the lifters leak down. Lets them get fairly noisy for
> a moment or two while...
Forum: Jeep May 25th 10, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By AJ[_4_]
Noisy lifters

On 5/25/2010 11:07 AM, C.L. "Budd" Cochran wrote:

> Mopars, otoh, require more skill and my preferred vehicle for that reason
> ... that and they are the brands most banned, or factored out of
Forum: Jeep May 25th 10, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By AJ[_4_]
Noisy lifters

On 5/25/2010 8:20 AM, C.L. "Budd" Cochran wrote:

> Ah, so I'm to take your word in those three instances that Frams are junk,
> when I've been using Fram since the mid 60's with no problems.

Forum: Jeep May 25th 10, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By AJ[_4_]
Noisy lifters

On 5/25/2010 7:10 AM, C.L. "Budd" Cochran wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> On 5/15/2010 10:34 PM, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III...
Forum: VW water cooled July 12th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By AJ[_4_]
FS: 1992 Jetta turbo-diesel - Toronto/GTA area

http://toronto.craigslist.org/car/371562693.html

Email: amit at interlog dot com

Thanks for looking.
Forum: VW water cooled April 11th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By AJ[_4_]
92 Jetta Turbo diesel - problem starting in morning

Hi:

1992 Jetta Turbo Diesel, recently has started having problems starting in
the morning. It is parked in a garage overnight. The overnight temperature
has been in the range of 0C to -7C.

Symptoms...
Forum: VW water cooled October 11th 06, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By AJ[_4_]
No air in windshield and floor vents

Hi:

I have a 92 Jetta Turbo-diesel with AC (non-functional).

Recently, I have noticed that when I change the air flow control lever to
floor or windshield, no air comes out of those vents. Only the...
Forum: VW water cooled August 30th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By AJ[_4_]
92 Jetta turbo diesel oil filter question

Hi:

I got an oil change recently done by my mechanic. He always has a hard time
replacing the oil filter as he finds it too big for the little space there
is to replace it. I buy the FRAM PH 3569...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11