Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham2
Forum: Alfa Romeo May 10th 07, 12:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By Graham2
Weird Warning message on 147

"Ernie Bilko" > wrote in message
> [...]
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 12th 06, 09:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham2
book alfa romeo montreal

"kalezi" > wrote in message
> Hi!
> I am looking for a book: "Alfa Romeo Montreal" by Luigi Giuliani, Nada
> ed.
>
> I...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 7th 06, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 4
Posted By Graham2
alpha romeo 156 airbag light on

"matt2386" > wrote in message
> is there any way to reset the airbag light manually
>
> --
> Posted at author's request,...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 5th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 11
Posted By Graham2
156 1.8TS Overheating

"Gareth Hill" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the replies - I will check the fan switch.
> I know it is a problem that...
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 17th 06, 12:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham2
Cooling fan always on

"AlfaSmith" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with my 1999 156 TS that my cooling fan is always...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5