Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Coasty[_1_]
Forum: Jeep August 11th 07, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Antique 1912-1949 Porcelain teapot 528 chinaware 400 Website invitation visit

Hey! I need one to dispense oil in my differentials.

--
Coasty

"DougW" > wrote in message
> xjx588 wrote:
>> Antique...
Forum: Jeep August 6th 07, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Good news from the DCH split!

I do, my wife does she has a 14 year old Shadow which is in good shape and
runs like a top 150 K, My 89 Ram has has a 125K have an 04 TJ and an 04 WJ,
I had a Harley for 20 years , my other one for...
Forum: Jeep July 2nd 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
header bolt

Drill it and use an easy-out

--
Coasty

"j" > wrote in message
> my 95 2.5 has a busted header bolt. how do i get it...
Forum: Jeep July 2nd 07, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Kill the crackhead!

Wouldn't it be better just to move?

--
Coasty

"Scott in Baltimore" > wrote in message
> Every few months a...
Forum: Jeep June 30th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
How many Jeep owners does it take to change a light bulb?

How many Jeep owners does it take to change a light bulb?

One to change the light bulb and to post that it has been changed.

Fourteen to share similar experiences and how said light bulb could have...
Forum: Jeep June 25th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Look What Followed Me Home

Only when she has been drinking

Coasty

"griffin" > wrote in message
> Is that thing for locking up the wife in? ;)
>
> "Coasty"...
Forum: Jeep June 25th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Look What Followed Me Home

Only the 883 Sportsters $6,995

Coasty

"L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Thanks, I hear the new Harleys are...
Forum: Jeep June 25th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Look What Followed Me Home

http://home.comcast.net/~uscg_ret/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-3379347.html

It does have Jeep content since I will be towing it with my 04 TJ. I had it
loaded up and weighed I was only 187...
Forum: Jeep June 13th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 37
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Towing a 10' Popup

Both my WJ and TJ manuals say do not tow in OD, WJ auto TJ 5-speed. Heck I
tow a 6x10 v- nose trailer with two sportsters with my TJ it cruises right
nice at 6o mph in 4th.

Coasty
Forum: Jeep May 28th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Replacement Fog Lights

Go here 91 bucks each http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com/

Coasty

"SecretAgentRege" > wrote in message
>A...
Forum: Chrysler May 20th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
How will current DXC shareholders be dealt with after Daimler sells Chrysler?

"MoPar Man" > wrote in message

> If, once upon a time, you owned shares in Chrysler, that were
> converted to Daimler-Chrysler (DCX) shares when...
Forum: Jeep May 19th 07, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Dexcool coolant warning

This may help a good read
http://www.aftermarketbusiness.com/aftermarketbusiness/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=358271

Coasty

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep May 19th 07, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Dexcool coolant warning

Preston makes a universal for all makes and models which meets all
manufacturer specifications.
http://www.prestone.com/products/antifreezeCoolant.php I have been using it
in all my vehicles and...
Forum: Jeep May 18th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Dexcool coolant warning

You may want to read this
http://pages.infinit.net/mcrides/engine_tech/engine_coolant.htm

Coasty

"Stupendous Man" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep May 12th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
97 Wrangler Hardtop Storage Issues

Sell the hard top buy a sun rider and some beer with the cash you won't have
to worry how to store it.

Coasty

> wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep January 28th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 24
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
TIG Welding on a TJ

Keep the ground as close to your work as possible and stay away from the gas
tank.
Coasty

"Nick" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler January 25th 07, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
PhotoRADAR lens any good?

Obey the damn law and you would not have to worry, where is common sense.

Coasty

"billccm" > wrote in message
>I...
Forum: Jeep January 24th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 13
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Snow!

Live in St. Leonard work in St. Mary's at the College
Coasty

"The Merg" > wrote in message
> north or south Calvert? I have friends in...
Forum: Jeep January 23rd 07, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 13
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Snow!

I live in Calvert (Cullvert)
Coasty

"The Merg" > wrote in message
> Kate, don't worry - I've got a bikini top and I bundle up, gloves,...
Forum: Jeep January 23rd 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 13
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Snow!

"The Merg" > wrote in message
> Woot! We finally got some snow down here in So. Maryland, so I did a bit
> of wheelin'.
Forum: Jeep December 30th 06, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
98 jeep wrangler bleed clutch?

I looked in both the 97 and 98 SM and there did not appear to be any bleed
ports. If you just replaced the fluid in the reservoir no biggy if the
whole system was drained then pumping the clutch...
Forum: Jeep December 30th 06, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Guess Who ?

I believe it is our own Mr. Bill he has been moon lighting up at the North
Pole. Gets there by way of Jeep because he can.

Coasty

"Kate" > wrote in message...
Forum: Dodge December 29th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
94 Shadow

Well, Wednesday the wipers quit on her daily driver a 94 Shadow. I broke
out the useless Chilton's and as always it only provide 1/2 of what you need
to trouble shoot something. Well the wiper...
Forum: Jeep December 28th 06, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
Guess Who ?

http://tinyurl.com/ygubrf

Coasty
Forum: Jeep November 19th 06, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Coasty[_1_]
07 Rubi w/ mods. Not so bad?

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Daniel Bibbens wrote:
>> These mods. and a decent engine has me looking for my wallet.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 77