Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: L DaVinci
Forum: Corvette March 6th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By L DaVinci
Mobile One 5/50 motor oil

RTFM. You souldn't put in anything thicker than 10W30.

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:00:44 -0600, "Empty3" >
wrote:

>Anyone have any experience (good or bad) using this motor oil. I...
Forum: Corvette March 4th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By L DaVinci
Corvette C5 Frontend Assy New or Used Wanted

Try Dino's http://www.corvettesalvage.com/ or Gene's
http://www.geneskarshop.com/ Those are the ones I've heard good
things about.

Other places are...
Forum: Corvette February 16th 07, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By L DaVinci
2000 Key fob program

Link to Owner's Manual found on www.c5forum.com

https://www.mygmlink.com/pdf/go2content/manual/US/en/chevrolet/2000corvette.pdf

On 16 Feb 2007 09:49:03 -0800, "PDDeen" >...
Forum: Corvette January 31st 07, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By L DaVinci
Question on Tire Pressure on C5 (2002)

Run Flat tires will look fine even with Zero presure. That way you
can drive on them while they are flat.

Sounds like a leak unless you've been driving where there was an
extreme temperature or...
Forum: Corvette January 15th 07, 05:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By L DaVinci
Help! Engine Light

Contact the dealers and see what codes were set. Then post this and
the codes at www.corvettemechanic.com Some of the best Corvette techs
in the country are on there.

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:52:53...
Forum: Corvette December 19th 06, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 18
Posted By L DaVinci
need good forum site for sand/buff/polish old paint back

http://meguiarsonline.com

Check out their Detailing 101 and G-100 Dual Action Polisher section.
Polish/Wax technology has come a long way in the past several years.
You can get a great finish with a...
Forum: Corvette December 12th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 70
Posted By L DaVinci
Meguiars spray on wax ??

Meguiar's has many great products. Personally, I'm using the liquid
NXT for my base 'wax'.

But, you need to get rid of the swirl marks before you apply any wax.
You might want to invest in a...
Forum: Corvette November 20th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 44
Posted By L DaVinci
Problem...

Is it an automatic or manual transmission? Which recall did you have
done? It could be a failed relay from the recall. You may need the
latest recall if you don't have it already.

I'd also pull...
Forum: Corvette November 19th 06, 05:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By L DaVinci
97 vett error code help

White smoke out the exhaust indicates coolant being burned. Possibly
a blown head gasket or worse.

All DIC codes have a letter followed by 4 numbers and then a H for
History or C for Current. ...
Forum: Corvette November 9th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By L DaVinci
C5 electrical problem

It's probably just a short or bad ground. I'd suggest reposting this
at either www.c5forum.com or www.corvettemechanic.com

And if you do, post the codes stored in the DIC. Preferably check
when...
Forum: Corvette July 30th 06, 06:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By L DaVinci
RPO Codes

http://www.corvettepaintcodes.com/

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:29:17 -0500, "gjt" >
wrote:

>Hey group:
>
>Where can I find the RPO codes on an '89 vert? Specifically I am looking...
Forum: Corvette July 23rd 06, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By L DaVinci
P0113 and Active Handling Warming Up Issues

A problem with the IAT results in the car thinking the temp is below
16F which will put the car into the AH Warming Up mode.

Check the wiring and connector going to the IAT first. Often that...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12