Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Xx[_1_]
Forum: Ford Explorer September 23rd 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By Xx[_1_]
Evaporative Emission canister bracket

Has anyone had to replace the bracket that contains the evaporative emission
canister. The one on my 97 Explorer is all rusted out. I think the bracket
is separate from the canister. If so, is...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 1st 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Xx[_1_]
Sensa-Trac or Reflex shocks

I also replaced the shocks on my 98 Sport at around 36k. The factory shocks
were so soft that I was to compress them easily. The Bilstein that I used
as replacements were so strong that I had to...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 23rd 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Xx[_1_]
Sensa-Trac or Reflex shocks

I heard that the valve in the Edlebrocks wear out and in less than a year
the ride sucks. I like the stiff ride of Bilstien, but not the price.

"Ashton Crusher" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 23rd 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Xx[_1_]
Sensa-Trac or Reflex shocks

I have a 97 Explorer that going to need new shocks. Anybody have any
experience with the Monroe Reflex? I currently have about 50k on the
installed set of Sensa-Trac but was wondering about the...
Forum: Ford Explorer May 17th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By Xx[_1_]
Upper Control Arm Replacement

How hard is it to replace both upper control arms on a 1998 Explorer 4WD?
I'd like to go with the MOOG control arms with enhanced designed that allow
upper ball joints to be replaced by themselves...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 19th 06, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Xx[_1_]
Hidden Hitch Question?

I would try and get the spare tire back in the original position as it was
before the installation of the hitch. That way the tire won't rock and
apply an additional downward force to the cable...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6