Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bo peep
Forum: Saturn December 18th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By bo peep
2001 SL2 - low temp indicated and very little heat

On Dec 16, 9:25*pm, "Jeff Bowyer" > wrote:
> Is this a thermastat issue

Quite likely, especially in a 7 or 8 year old car like yours,
especially if it still has the original...
Forum: Saturn August 8th 08, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By bo peep
Vehicles of 2010 may move only with hydrogen

On Jul 31, 9:36*pm, Gyzmologist > wrote:
> I'm not impressed with the ecotec engine. My wife has an '07 Saturn Sky
> with the ecotec 2.4L and 5-speed automatic. Performance wise...
Forum: Saturn February 8th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By bo peep
Ion Front Alignment

On Jan 31, 5:55*pm, somebody > wrote:
> Are there any chains that are any good?

Check your owner's manual - it says that chains should not be used on
an Ion
Forum: Saturn December 4th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By bo peep
2004 Vue Oil Change Light Reset

On Dec 3, 7:36 pm, teem > wrote:
> Does this go for Ion's too?,no one ever told me about this.

No, on the Ion you depress the trip odometer reset button 2 times in
rapid...
Forum: Saturn November 12th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By bo peep
what's wrong with saturn ? severe mechanical problems after oil change

Just out of curiosity - what do you suggest that the mechanics at the
dealership should have done differently?
Forum: Saturn September 8th 07, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By bo peep
'07 OIN.3 steering feels off

On Sep 7, 5:32 am, "marx404" > wrote:
> I'm thinking that the wheel balance is just a hair off possibly?

Or you might have some minor problem on one of the driver side wheels
resulting...
Forum: Saturn September 3rd 07, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By bo peep
ION Oil Changes

On Aug 30, 5:17 pm, wrote:
> I think the oil computer monitoring is set to go off every 7500 miles.

The topic is oil changes in the ION, not the other models. The
computer monitoring...
Forum: Saturn August 30th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By bo peep
ION Oil Changes

On Aug 28, 5:29 pm, "mack" > wrote:
> Unless your driving takes you down lots of dusty
> roads and in extreme heat conditions, 5 thou is a more reasonable interval
> between...
Forum: Saturn August 22nd 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By bo peep
ION Oil Changes

The ION has a feature where the computer monitors the vehicle's
driving conditions and determines when it is time for an oil change.
The factory states that oil changes are not needed before that...
Forum: Saturn July 20th 07, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By bo peep
XM Raido and My 2007 Saturn ION....

On Jul 19, 11:33 am, Solomon_Man > wrote:
> 1) As my 2007 Saturn did not have XM Radio when I bought it, is there
> a way to activate/install/buy a XM Radio that I can use the...
Forum: Saturn July 5th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By bo peep
Can Anyone Tell Me What This Car Is Worth?

On Jul 5, 12:22 pm, Steph > wrote:
> The side panel is probably $300-$400 for a used panel and paint/labor.
> The hood another $300-$400 for same.
> A muffler and...
Forum: Saturn July 1st 07, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By bo peep
Ready To Dump Some $400.00 Into My Ion

On Jun 29, 11:08 pm, teem > wrote:
> This guy was talking about ... possble spark plugs &
> wires

Those aren't due until 100k - he is probably a crook.
Forum: Saturn June 29th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Jun 28, 9:32 pm, teem > wrote:
> I'm at the 60k mark,not 50 like i said earlier,made an appointment to
> get the 60k stuff done,god this is gonna blow!!.

Edmunds...
Forum: Saturn June 16th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By bo peep
2002 SC2 vs 2007 ION.2 compare

On Jun 16, 5:28 am, "marx404" > wrote:
> The 2.2 has much better torque
> to HP ratio anyways, 2.2 = 145 hp, 2.4 = 170 hp, but less torque

That's incorrect - the 2.2 has 150ftlbs @...
Forum: Saturn June 16th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Jun 14, 6:20 pm, "marx404" > wrote:
> I want a bigger car but dont want to
> give up on too much performance nor do I want to go crazy with mods.

Another option - get the '07 Ion,...
Forum: Saturn May 6th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By bo peep
Spare Tire - $238

On May 6, 7:57 am, "Nobody" > wrote:
> Are there any other sources for this tire besides cruising junkyards?

Sure - take a look...
Forum: Saturn September 24th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By bo peep
WTB: 2 stock steel 15" wheels for 2006 Ion-2

WTB: 2 stock steel 15" wheels for 2006 Ion-2
Forum: Saturn July 20th 06, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 14
Posted By bo peep
Another Saturn?

Joe Blow wrote:
> I've looked at the Ion...
> So I'll see what happens in 2 years. If
> there are no better choice, it'll be the Ion.

No, it won't be a choice in 2 years - 2006 is the last year for...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18