Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nathan W. Collier
Forum: Jeep August 25th 06, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 31
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
new wrangler - ug

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> Nate, many similar complaints were made about the TJ at its introduction.
> Coil...
Forum: Jeep August 24th 06, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 31
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
new wrangler - ug

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Not many know the first Land Rover was built on a Jeep chassis and
> running gear.

i have video...
Forum: Jeep August 24th 06, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 31
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
new wrangler - ug

i just got done watching the superlift show (TIVO caught it as a random
recording, i dunno what channel it comes on normally) on the testing of the
new '07 wrangler. while there are many...
Forum: Jeep August 11th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
Towbar plans?

"Weldman" > wrote in message
> I'm in business and towed a Volvo home the
> other day with it.

sweet! got...
Forum: Jeep August 7th 06, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
new montana jeep plate

"Will Honea" > wrote in message
> I'll get in touch - but the new granddaughter claimed all the
> attention this trip.

ah, i...
Forum: Jeep August 6th 06, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
new montana jeep plate

"Will Honea" > wrote in message
> Nate, just got back from a week in Billings

next time you head up this way, CALL ME. we'll...
Forum: Jeep August 4th 06, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
new montana jeep plate

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> You can guess what will happen when D-C Legal Dept gets wind of...
Forum: Jeep August 4th 06, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
cj on tj frame

"Lon" > wrote in message
> Presuming you don't mind freezing your rear end off every now and then.

heh......it does get...
Forum: Jeep August 4th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
new montana jeep plate

"Lon" > wrote in message
> Bear Paws?

im not quite sure from where they pulled the image. ill ask.

--
Nathan W....
Forum: Jeep August 3rd 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Weldman" > wrote in message
> So what dimention tubing should I make it out of?
>
> I think the maximum diameter...
Forum: Jeep August 3rd 06, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Best person to ask in this group would be Nathan Collier.
> I put a ping in the subject so he...
Forum: Jeep August 3rd 06, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
Towbar plans?

"Weldman" > wrote in message
> I think I have some 1x2 in the shop that
> is 14 ga. How stout does this thing need...
Forum: Jeep August 3rd 06, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
cj on tj frame

"Carl" > wrote in message
> How would you title that?

it wouldnt be difficult in montana, where we can even legally...
Forum: Jeep August 3rd 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
cj on tj frame

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> I see we're in a good trolling form. :-)

heh.....no, im actually quite serious. i like the...
Forum: Jeep August 2nd 06, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
cj on tj frame

there were titling issues on the cj8 i purchased that i was not willing to
accept. my search for a cj8 project build isnt progressing, so im
considering a cj7 build. my search for a cj7 frame is...
Forum: Jeep August 2nd 06, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Nathan W. Collier
new montana jeep plate

http://7slotgrille.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1263