Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat
Forum: Driving April 13th 07, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Occidental CEO got more than $400 million in 2006

On Apr 12, 4:12 pm, "donquijote1954" >
wrote:
> On Apr 9, 9:40 pm, "di" > wrote:
>

> > "donquijote1954" > wrote in...
Forum: Driving April 8th 07, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
promoting "smart growth"

On Apr 6, 11:14 pm, "Amy Blankenship"
> wrote:
> "Bill" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving April 6th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
promoting "smart growth"

On Apr 5, 8:09 am, "Amy Blankenship"
> wrote:
> "George Conklin" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving April 5th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
When would we have a president

On Apr 3, 9:13 am, "Amy Blankenship"
> wrote:

Forum: Driving April 3rd 07, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides

On Apr 2, 10:06 pm, Bill > wrote:
> Pat wrote:

Forum: Driving April 3rd 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides

On Apr 2, 4:36 pm, Bill > wrote:
> donquijote1954 wrote:
>
> > When would we have a president whose race or sex are secondary, but
> > whose major issue is that he/she rides a...
Forum: Driving March 31st 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 30, 6:55 pm, "drydem" > wrote:
> On Mar 30, 12:43 pm, "George Conklin" >
> wrote:
>

> > "Clark F Morris" >...
Forum: Driving March 30th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 30, 5:58 am, "George Conklin" >
wrote:
> "Matthew T. Russotto" > wrote in...
Forum: Driving March 29th 07, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 28, 2:14 pm, "Amy Blankenship"
> wrote:
> "Matthew T. Russotto" > wrote in...
Forum: Driving March 22nd 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
where's the political will?

On Mar 21, 8:20 pm, "George Conklin" >
wrote:
> "Pat" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving March 21st 07, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
where's the political will?

On Mar 21, 2:34 pm, "donquijote1954" >
wrote:
> On Mar 21, 12:02 am, wrote:
>
> > > Wrong. It looks horrible because the population of the US isn't
Forum: Driving March 20th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
no gas no problem!

On Mar 20, 4:01 pm, "donquijote1954" >
wrote:
> Yet another T-shirt in the collection "T-shirts to change the
> world"...
>
> "If we can do better than a car, then we...
Forum: Driving March 13th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an BUS not an SUV

On Mar 12, 8:14 pm, Bill Baka > wrote:
> nash wrote:
> > "Pat" > wrote in message
> >> On...
Forum: Driving March 12th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an BUS not an SUV

On Mar 7, 11:32 pm, "Baxter" > wrote:
> -
> Free software - Baxter Codeworks ...
Forum: Driving March 9th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 8, 8:17 pm, Bill Baka > wrote:
> Pat wrote:
> > On Mar 8, 11:01 am, Bill Baka > wrote:
> >> There are no free rides.
> >> Bill Baka
>
> > That's exactly my...
Forum: Driving March 8th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 8, 12:40 pm, "Amy Blankenship"
> wrote:
> "Pat" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving March 8th 07, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 8, 11:01 am, Bill Baka > wrote:
> Pat wrote:
> > Finally, electric that needs recharging like you have would work for
> > most people around here. We have too many people...
Forum: Driving March 8th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 6, 10:19 pm, "Daryl Hunt" > wrote:
> "Bill Baka" > wrote in message

> > Pat wrote:
Forum: Driving March 6th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 6, 12:26 pm, "nash" > wrote:
> "Pat" > wrote in message

> > On...
Forum: Driving March 6th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 6, 12:23 pm, "RicodJour" > wrote:
> Pat wrote:
>
> > It is -4F outside with a 20 mph wind and 3 feet of snow on the
> > ground. I need to run out, pick up my son from...
Forum: Driving March 6th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 5, 7:26 am, "George Conklin" >
wrote:
> "Daryl Hunt" > wrote in message

> > "George Conklin"...
Forum: Driving March 6th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 946
Posted By Pat
Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 3, 1:47 pm, "donquijote1954" >
wrote:
> Hey, be smart. You are part of the solution, not part of the problem.
> And you save the buck. Dinosaurs are a thing of the...
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban
Replies: 7
Posted By Pat
Could Rising Gas Prices Kill the Suburbs?

George Conklin wrote:
> "Pat" > wrote in message
>

> George Conklin wrote:
> > "Jack May"...
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban
Replies: 7
Posted By Pat
Could Rising Gas Prices Kill the Suburbs?

I think it was the builder giving the author the facts. It also
appears that they think the typical buyer is pretty upscale and lives
in a new developement somewhere and works in a downtown tower. ...
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban
Replies: 0
Posted By Pat
Could Rising Gas Prices Kill the Suburbs?

Interesting article and the price of oil will definately impact things
in larger cities that have more commuting options available. But also
consider the source, which a real estate site and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33