Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rocky[_2_]
Forum: Honda September 19th 06, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Rocky[_2_]
94 Civic - how long does cat last?

Is there someone that can check it if I remove it from the car?

"Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message

> Rocky...
Forum: Honda September 19th 06, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Rocky[_2_]
94 Civic - how long does cat last?

I have 180k on the civix 1.5L LX 5spd sedan - I think I am the 3rd owner.
I am changing out the exhaust with an equivalent - I was curious - how long
does the catalyst last?
thanks
Rocky
Forum: Honda September 6th 06, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Rocky[_2_]
07 CRV - how many passengers?

http://automobiles.honda.com/cr-v/index.aspx

I don't see mention of the number of passenger seats.
I was wondering if there will be a third row?
Rocky
Forum: Saturn August 27th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Rocky[_2_]
recent saturn - brake pedal goes to floor?

a relative of mine has a satrun who says the brake pedal goes to the floor -
the repair shop says they can not replicate the problem and tells her the
abs could be fooling her - would hte mos...
Forum: Honda August 22nd 06, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Rocky[_2_]
96 accord a/c problem

You are correct. It was determined the gauge on the freon can was not
accurate. The system was still low and more freon needed to be aded - the
a/c works fine now.
Rocky

"E Meyer"...
Forum: Honda August 10th 06, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Rocky[_2_]
96 accord a/c problem

96 accord, 65k miles, max a/c, both fans are on at radiator, clutch is
engaged on compressor, system was charged by one of those cans with a gauge
on it from a store (not me) - but it still blows...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6