Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BSartist
Forum: Jeep June 4th 08, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 35
Posted By BSartist
Air cleaner question (Omix Carb)

On Jun 3, 10:29*pm, "L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III"
> wrote:
> * * Does it look like:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FQ0EOQ?smid=A2IO25XLSN41ME&tag=msnshop-a...
> If so, make it fit!...
Forum: Jeep June 3rd 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Jun 3, 2:15*pm, Mike Romain > wrote:
> You need to have a hot air source for the winter or just plain cold
> starts so the carb doesn't ice up and so it warms up faster using...
Forum: Jeep June 3rd 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 35
Posted By BSartist
Air cleaner question (Omix Carb)

My 1989 Wrangler has what appears to be an Omix carb on it (little
rectangular air breather).

The local inspection station (upstate New York) told me that he would
not pass it for inspection without...
Forum: Jeep March 14th 07, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By BSartist
Wiring up Auxiliary Headlights for a Meyer Plow on an 89 YJ

On Mar 13, 7:20 pm, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" >
wrote:
> http://www.kchilites.com/faq/instructions/4-PoleRelayDiagram.pdf
> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
Forum: Jeep March 13th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By BSartist
Wiring up Auxiliary Headlights for a Meyer Plow on an 89 YJ

Does anyone know a source for wiring diagram / instructions for
hooking up the Meyer auxiliary headlight harness on an '89 YJ?

Thanx
Bill
Forum: Jeep December 7th 06, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By BSartist
89 YJ Tire question

I have the opportunity to buy P215/75 R15 Goodyear Wrangler tires for
my '89 YJ. They came off a 2001 Cherokee Sport

Does anyone know if these would be recommended for my wrangler both in
terms of...
Forum: 4x4 October 30th 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By BSartist
Beware of Cross Enterprises for Jeep bumpers

Cross Enterprise charged me but did not produce product. I am glad that
I paid with credit card. Fortunately I was able to successfully
challenge the charge.

I may not have the EXACT intervals of...
Forum: Jeep October 30th 06, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By BSartist
Beware of Cross Enterprises for Jeep bumpers

Cross Enterprise charged me but did not produce product. I am glad that
I paid with credit card. Fortunately I was able to successfully
challenge the charge.

I may not have the EXACT intervals of...
Forum: Jeep August 21st 06, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By BSartist
Question on plow mounting

Coasty,

you win the grand prize!

Thanx much for the pointer.

Bill

Coasty wrote:
> If I am not mistaken they go to each side of the frame and bolt to the cross
Forum: Jeep August 20th 06, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By BSartist
Question on plow mounting

Yes that's been my tactic. I have the other stuff figured out and I am
left with these two.

The only flaw with that approach is that if I find out that these
pieces "stack" on any of the other...
Forum: Jeep August 20th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By BSartist
Question on plow mounting

Meyer's website and Google(r) were my very first stops :-) :-)

Bill

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Hi Bill,
> I would write the manufacturer, Google a web site.
Forum: Jeep August 20th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By BSartist
Question on plow mounting

I just bought this plow setup for my '89 YJ

http://bsartist.com/plow.htm

I can't figure out where one pair of brackets go. It's the relatively
thin pair with a slight bend in them and an angle iron...
Forum: Jeep July 31st 06, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By BSartist
Need a plow for 89 Wrangler YJ

I am in New York.

Bill

Bulletsnbrains wrote:
> I have a snoway 6 1/2 ft in my driveway. I still need to torch the welds
> holding the plow frame from CJ's bumper tho. I'm in Madison WI and you?

Forum: Jeep July 27th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By BSartist
Need a plow for 89 Wrangler YJ

Here I come again with the used 89 YJ questions :-)

I need a plow for my newly acquired 1989 Wrangler YJ. I will be plowing
my own 1700 ft driveway in the adirondacks. Actually, this is why...
Forum: Jeep July 27th 06, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By BSartist
Hitch for '89 YJ

Scott, I'm interested. But when you say factory towbar I'm not
completely sure what you are referring to. Do you happen to have any
photos so I can get an idea if it will work for my situation?...
Forum: Jeep July 27th 06, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By BSartist
Oil Leaking from Distributor and Starter on '89 YJ

Doung thanx. I read all about the back of the valve cover deal and went
through all that already. And from what I understand, that would have
the oil showing up near the rear of the oil pan which...
Forum: Jeep July 26th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By BSartist
Oil Leaking from Distributor and Starter on '89 YJ

I just bought a used '89 YJ. The engine was replaced and is supposedly
not that old.

I have beed dripping some oil after I park and have been investigating
the leak. I went through the usual...
Forum: Jeep July 26th 06, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By BSartist
Hitch for '89 YJ

Folks, I have a 1989 Wrangler. I would like to add a class III hitch to
the rear. The bumper is flush with the tailgate and there are two oval
shaped things attached to it on each side of the spare...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18