Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Smith[_1_]
Forum: Mazda December 27th 06, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Smith[_1_]
Maybe a dumb exhaust question

I'm not sure how to think about this.

I have a '97 miata with a Jackson Racing supercharger. (7000 miles
and I love it). I'm thinking about getting a JR muffler and maybe a
low restriction cat. ...
Forum: Mazda November 13th 06, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Smith[_1_]
Which exhaust mod for '97 w/ JRSC?

I have a '97 with a Jackson supercharger. I have 5000 miles on the SC
and I love it. Now I have enough money to put on either headers or a
better muffler/cat. Looking at the exhaust manifold, it...
Forum: Mazda July 19th 06, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave Smith[_1_]
Jackson SC for my '97 !?

I started thinking about getting a turbo, but after doing some
homework, I've pretty much decided to go with a Jackson supercharger.
There's a place near me, MD Automotive in Westminster Ca.,...
Forum: Mazda July 10th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Smith[_1_]
Thinking about a turbo kit for my '97

I got a turbo bug in my head and it won't go away. I have a '97 and
$3000, maybe a little more to play with. Can I get a kit installed
for that much? I'd be very interested in hearing from anyone...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4