Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ben[_1_]
Forum: Honda July 11th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 17
Posted By ben[_1_]
1989 CRX DX question.

What are the differences between the DX and the other versions like
SI, etc?
I may be acquiring an 89 1 owner and am curious about the options.
It is all factory. No mods.
Forum: Honda June 2nd 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By ben[_1_]
96 Accord Brakes

On Jun 2, 1:15 pm, jim beam > wrote:
> ben wrote:
> > 96 Accord recently purchased.
> > Mechanic says someone put new pads on the front brakes, but the rotors
> > are bad....
Forum: Honda June 2nd 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By ben[_1_]
96 Accord Brakes

96 Accord recently purchased.
Mechanic says someone put new pads on the front brakes, but the rotors
are bad. So do I have to do rotors and pads, or just new rotors?
Forum: Technology January 18th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By ben[_1_]
Heat doesn't work in 96 Corolla

The fan works. The car temperature gauge is fine. The car is running
fine. But it blows only cold air. Is that a fuse? Or something else?
Thanks
Forum: Honda January 16th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By ben[_1_]
Cd player for 87 Accord

I have a CD player to put in. The car has wiring harness and power
plug. My CD player has no wires with it. What do i need? A harness for
the stereo seems obvious, but do I need a connector too? The...
Forum: Honda December 1st 06, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By ben[_1_]
Used or New -rear control arms? 1987 Accord.

the only thing is they don't say "upper" anywhere on this listing.
On Nov 30, 7:19 pm, dan > wrote:
> ben,
>
> Buy this set on ebay:

Forum: Honda December 1st 06, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By ben[_1_]
Used or New -rear control arms? 1987 Accord.

looks great.

thanks!
On Nov 30, 7:19 pm, dan > wrote:
> ben,
>
> Buy this set on ebay:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-87-88-89-Honda-Accord-Rear-Control-...

Forum: Honda November 30th 06, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By ben[_1_]
Used or New -rear control arms? 1987 Accord.

If my last message was confusing I apologize.
I see the 76 dollar upper control arms! Thanks!
On Nov 30, 4:43 pm, "Elle" > wrote:
> What is wrong with the old ones?...
Forum: Honda November 30th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By ben[_1_]
Used or New -rear control arms? 1987 Accord.

The drivers side control arm "cracked" and the car is not driveable.
and the other side is ready to go...according to the mechanic.

I searched on that site and couldn't find the upper arm.

On Nov...
Forum: Honda November 30th 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By ben[_1_]
Used or New -rear control arms? 1987 Accord.

I need the (rear) upper control arms for both sides of our 1987 Accord.
Budget is limited, and I need some opinions. I have someone to install
them.

Price Comparison:
New = 2 x 120 = 240
Used = 2 x...
Forum: Honda October 5th 06, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By ben[_1_]
87 Accord

1 week without an alarm and stereo was stolen. I'm getting an alarm
again because I know this car will be stripped for parts eventually.
Forum: Honda September 23rd 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By ben[_1_]
Using or disabling an "Excalibur" car alarm

Hi, our new 1987 Accord has a security system brand name Excalibur. Any
idea how to get a manual or some sort of instructions for this.
Otherwise any idea how to disable this? thanks!
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14