Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: perry lee
Forum: BMW October 22nd 06, 11:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By perry lee
Z3 advice please

In article >,
says...
> D Ramapriya wrote:
> >
> > I'm about to buy a '97 Z3 that's clocked 66,000 miles for US$ 10,000.
Forum: BMW August 20th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By perry lee
Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

In article >,
says...
> Thanks for the link. The ending was truly a thing of beauty. That could have
> been in Texas, where I...
Forum: BMW August 20th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 44
Posted By perry lee
how far can you drive bmw without stopping?

In article >, tkorth1
@spamspamcomcast.net says...

> "perry lee" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW August 19th 06, 11:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 44
Posted By perry lee
how far can you drive bmw without stopping?

In article >,
says...

> The most economic speed is normally 56mph. On big BMW's the auto boxes
> change up into top at this speed in...
Forum: BMW August 17th 06, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 44
Posted By perry lee
how far can you drive bmw without stopping?

In article >, says...

> Well, when I had to go cross country with my '97 318i, I could get 600 miles
> per tank if I sucked it nearly dry. That's...
Forum: BMW August 9th 06, 10:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By perry lee
Question on 1998 Z3 Idle

Welcome to the wonderful world of BMW repair work!

I too own a 98 Z3, and I would not trade it for anything. My wife says
"I didn't realize how much I needed a convertible until I owned...
Forum: BMW July 2nd 06, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 22
Posted By perry lee
Economy vs. speed

The car was in fifth gear, and it was a new tank of gas, so the counter
was zeroed out at the start. We sometimes get a couple of tanks through
the car at speed, but usually the tanks are mixed. A...
Forum: BMW July 1st 06, 01:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 22
Posted By perry lee
Economy vs. speed

Here's a question for the group. For years we have been told "the
faster you drive, the more fuel you use," because drag increases on the
car etc. etc.

My wife and I own a '98 Z3 convertible, 2.8...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8