Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Forum: Honda July 2nd 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Interior quality issues on latest gens of Hondas?

On Jul 2, 7:35*am, Tegger > wrote:
> John Cocktoastin > wrote :
>
> > I was skimming customer comments on...
Forum: Honda July 2nd 08, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
2001 Honda Civic Shift Lever Lubrication..HOW ?

On Jul 1, 10:49*pm, Tegger > wrote:
> wrote in news:6bfd74f6-838f-4495-8d29-8e9a9dea3f92
> @m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > My 5-speed shifter is getting...
Forum: Honda July 1st 08, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
2001 Honda Civic Shift Lever Lubrication..HOW ?

My 5-speed shifter is getting kind of squeaky and it seems like it
needs lubrication in the area
under the shift lever boot. How do I access this area ? Do I need to
pull the console ? Is it...
Forum: Honda May 22nd 08, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
01 Civic Front Turn Signal Not Working, But Lights On

I noticed that my right front turn turn indicators (blinkers) do not
blink, but the bulbs illuminate
when the lights are turned on. What controls the blinking..a relay,
seperate from the left front...
Forum: Honda May 1st 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
2007 Honda CRV Maintenance Schedule

On Apr 30, 3:19*pm, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" >
wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> wrote:
> > The...
Forum: Honda April 30th 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
2007 Honda CRV Maintenance Schedule

The Owners Manual says NOTHING about what needs to be done and when
with regard to scheduled maintenance/inspections. All I know is to
take it in whan the wrench shows up on the display. This makes...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.music.makers.guitar,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Jimmy Justice: Watching the Watchers

On Aug 21, 7:02 pm, Spob > wrote:
> On Aug 18, 1:13 pm, wrote:
>
> > I'd like to see him do this **** to a 25-40 year old MALE NYPD or NYFD
Forum: Driving August 23rd 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.music.makers.guitar,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps

On Aug 21, 7:15 pm, Spob > wrote:
> On Aug 19, 8:48 am, wrote:
>
> > The point of the argument, which you apparently missed Nate, is that
Forum: BMW August 22nd 07, 07:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.studebaker,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.hyundai
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Tuning - Styling!!

On Aug 19, 1:37 pm, wrote:
> If you like tuned cars, come here, you will fond many interesting
> stuff
>
> http://tuning-styling.blogspot.com/

I love it when they refer to...
Forum: Driving August 19th 07, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.music.makers.guitar,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps

On Aug 18, 9:33 pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Aug 17, 12:57 pm, JJ Fan > wrote:
>
> >>Anyone seen this guy? Great stuff -- he...
Forum: Driving August 18th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.music.makers.guitar,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps

On Aug 18, 3:39 pm, "Keith Adams" > wrote:
> Why? So you can get your sissy ass kicked? I'm him. Heres my address.
> Keith Adams
> 269 45th St. Manhatten Bch Ca.
> Come get...
Forum: Driving August 18th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.music.makers.guitar,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps

On Aug 17, 12:57 pm, JJ Fan > wrote:
> Anyone seen this guy? Great stuff -- he films NY Traffic Cops
> breaking their own laws. Search youtube for "JimmyJustice".

Go HERE to view...
Forum: Honda July 12th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
When a dealer offers 10% off maintenance?

On Jul 11, 7:23 pm, Tegger > wrote:
> "G-Man" > wrote :
>
> <top posting corrected>

Forum: Honda July 12th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
When a dealer offers 10% off maintenance?

On Jul 11, 10:03 am, "
> wrote:
> What does it mean if a dealer tells you they will give you 10% off
> maintenance? Will they really give you...
Forum: Honda November 12th 06, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Replacement Shcok Absorber/Strut Advice ??

jim beam wrote:
> wrote:
> > I have 208K miles on my 2001 Civic, and need new shocks and struts.
> > This is a straight commuter car..110 miles per workday. I'm wondering
Forum: Honda November 12th 06, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Earle Horton wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > I have 208K miles on my 2001 Civic, and need new shocks and
Forum: Honda November 12th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Replacement Shcok Absorber/Strut Advice ??

I have 208K miles on my 2001 Civic, and need new shocks and struts.
This is a straight commuter car..110 miles per workday. I'm wondering
if the Monroe Sensatrack shocks/struts sold by Tire dealers,...
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
06 Civic Mileage

Jay A wrote:
> Well after being an '06 Civic owner for 3 months now, I can honestly say
> that the mileage in this thing is so overrated it's a shame. EPA states 30
> city 40 highway but in reality,...
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Honda brake pads?

Elle wrote:
> Honda OEM pads do not cost significantly more than high
> quality aftermarket pads. From my reading, they are made for
> Honda brake rotors and so will yield less dust and noise and
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 08:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Silly unimportant question about oil

High Tech Misfit wrote:
> I have been carrying a container of oil in the trunk of my car for a few
> years now. I don't do my own oil changes, and I have the container on hand
> in the event that...
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Civic Radiator Fan and Cooling System Problem.

Jeffrey D. wrote:
> Hi!
> Can anyone tell me the disadvantages of having the fan turned on even
> when the car is started?
>
> Basically the radiator fan is supposed to turn on only when the engine
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
'01 Civic Headliner/Visor Deteriorating

The grey 'upholstery' on my 01Civic Coupe sun-isors and the interior
headliner are deteriorating. The visors look like something has 'eaten
holes' in it in several places. And the headliner cloth is...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22