Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: scott
Forum: Honda June 11th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By scott
Correct Transmission oil

Stevoo > wrote in
:

> Hey All...I took my car to get its trannie oil changed for the first
> time since I've had it (2...
Forum: Honda September 20th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 20
Posted By scott
transmission fluid

Matt Ion > wrote in

> Elle wrote:

Forum: Honda September 1st 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By scott
1991 Honda Prelude

If the op is unsure if it is timed right he should NOT crank it over, if
the valve timing is off and it is an interference engine it may bend a
valve,
I'd suggest putting a ratchet on the...
Forum: Honda July 9th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By scott
Electrical help needed

"EDSD" > wrote in
:

> Last month I went on vacation for 3 weeks, during this time it rained
> like heck on my civic. When I returned...
Forum: Honda July 3rd 06, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By scott
Recharging Battery?

"Earle Horton" > wrote in
:

> I do this all the time, but you raise an interesting point. If you
> have a cheap,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5