Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Forum: Technology August 17th 06, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
torque converter

okay everyone, thanks for the info...i think i'm just gonna have it
towed to a transmission shop and have them deal with it, i dont have a
car lift and i dont want to take the engine out again.
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 06, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
vinyl roof on 1968 mustang

walt peifer wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > Hello, i have a 1968 mustang coupe with a vinyl roof. I had to...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 16th 06, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Tire rubbing problem

lab~rat >:-) wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:16:33 -0700, "Nevada Larry"
> > puked:
>
> >My front tires rub on the bottom portion of the fender when the wheels are
> >slightly...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 16th 06, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
vinyl roof on 1968 mustang

Hello, i have a 1968 mustang coupe with a vinyl roof. I had to remove
the old vinyl to fix some rust underneath. now i want to put it back on
and am wondering about the drip rails along the side of...
Forum: Technology August 15th 06, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
torque converter

John Kunkel wrote:
> > wrote in message
> >I recently put in a new engine into my car, and in the process took...
Forum: Technology August 15th 06, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
torque converter

I recently put in a new engine into my car, and in the process took the
torque converter off. In doing so, some fluid spilled out. Upon
re-assembly, i tried to pour new fluid into the converter, then...
Forum: Technology August 14th 06, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
timing

Hello, i have a 1968 ford 302 and i'm having a little trouble with the
timing. First of all, the engine was recently rebuilt and i just got it
running. I cant get it to run well unless it is about 30...
Forum: Technology July 10th 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
vinyl roof installation

Hello, I have a 1968 mustang coupe, and it has a vinyl roof, and it
needed to be replaced. I took off the old one, fixed all the rust and
holes underneath, (also replaced headliner). the windsheild...
Forum: Technology July 4th 06, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
getting a ford 302 started

well thanks everyone, i got the valves figured out, and i went over all
the plug wires, sparkplugs, timing, fuel, and such, and the best i can
get is a backfire through the intake.
Forum: Technology July 3rd 06, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
getting a ford 302 started

I recently rebult my 68 ford 302, and i cant get it started. the best i
can get is a backfire out of the carb. ( i have a demon, no power
valves to blow, phew). when i asembled the engine, i turned...
Forum: Technology July 3rd 06, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
who makes the most reliable trouble free cars?

haha this is funny....people are harassing eachother.

i think everyone should ride bikes.

or the bus

or the train

but alas, the american society will never give up their "independance"
of 15mpg.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11