Showing results 1 to 25 of 78
Search took 1.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robbie and Laura Reynolds
Forum: Chrysler November 25th 06, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
How many quarts of tanny fluid do i need......

wrote:

> according to autozone online, a 94 caravan just takes DexronŽII, and a
> 3 speed auto takes between 17 pints (8.5 quarts) (except fleet) - 18.4
> pints (9.2 quarts)...
Forum: Chrysler November 8th 06, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 14
Kia's New Plant in Georgia

DeserTBoB wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 17:26:53 GMT, Some O > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > CMM > wrote:

Forum: Chrysler November 4th 06, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Front Disc Pad Wear Prematurely

If you have air in the rear brake lines, your rear brakes will not
assist the front ones to the extent that they should, which will put an
extra load on the front brakes in normal driving. This can...
Forum: Chrysler November 4th 06, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
thread where DeserTBob disassembles an entire engine for a stuckthermostat

CMM wrote:

> On 3 Nov 2006 04:56:08 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
> > wrote:

Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 42
Steering wheel wiggles on my Town & Country

I wonder why Bob doesn't comment on his own errors in misspelling
fastidious and resplendent. Does his errors make him an idiot, too?

Bill Putney wrote:

> cavedweller wrote:
> > Ted...
Forum: Chrysler November 2nd 06, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 146
Saw the new '07 Sebring Thursday

DeserTBoB wrote:

> Baron who has 245K on the original everything. Blistered clear coat
> on the paint was his only real gripe, and after a repaint, it is
> resplendant as...
Forum: Chrysler November 1st 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 31
Big 3 blows it again, Japs eating their lunch

Bill Putney wrote:

> Robbie and Laura Reynolds wrote:

> > Now I suppose it's your turn to quote some drivel about Iaccoca from his
> > book, unless you have me in your killfile, in which case...
Forum: Chrysler November 1st 06, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 38
Common parts cut car costs

Joe wrote:

> "DeserTBoB" > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:01:59 -0600, Robbie and Laura Reynolds
Forum: Chrysler November 1st 06, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 38
Common parts cut car costs

DeserTBoB wrote:

> everything matches fastideously, to the point where I had trouble

Do we need to point out the correct spelling of "fastidious", or can we
just let the whole issue of grammar...
Forum: Chrysler November 1st 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

DeserTBoB wrote:

>> You ever wonder what
>> happened to the real American dream? That's the one where if you don't
>> like the way things are you take the initiative to build a better
>> company...
Forum: Chrysler October 29th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 38
Common parts cut car costs

Wow, what a concept. I wonder why a manufacturer that's been in
business for a hundred years can't figure out that common parts save
money. I'm starting a business making harmonica amplifiers. I...
Forum: Chrysler October 29th 06, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Bulbs

NewMan wrote:

> The usual config for them these days is to use a replaceable halogen
> bulb. It is not like the old days of "sealed beam" bulbs. (although
> retrofit kits can be imported from...
Forum: Chrysler October 28th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Ken Weitzel wrote:

> Hi...
>
> Respectfully suggest putting a (full size) spare on each front wheel
> and going for a ride.
>
> Had it happen to me on a Pontiac wagon long time ago. ...
Forum: Chrysler October 28th 06, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

wrote:

> I have a 97 AWD T&C. 242,000 miles (yes, you read that right). Great
> vehicle. Just recently, the steering wheel is having a bit of back and
> forth. At...
Forum: Chrysler October 28th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
It's 1978 all over again for Chrysler

DeserTBoB wrote:

> LMAO! Better luck next time, Putney! "If" course, he's correct here.

What do you mean by "better luck next time"? The self appointed grammar
cop said "slight of hand", and...
Forum: Chrysler October 27th 06, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
chrysler lebaron convertible 1985

laurier wrote:

> This vehicle has a 2.2liter engine withh EFI. I would like to buy a second
> engine to replace this one. Is there any other chrysler,dodge,plymouth car
> from 1980 to 1994 that I...
Forum: Chrysler October 27th 06, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
serpentine belt 2000 Caravan 3.8L

John Keith wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:04:06 -0500, Robbie and Laura Reynolds
> > wrote:
>
> >You're getting good advice,
>
> Yes, the discussion has been great and very...
Forum: Chrysler October 26th 06, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

maxpower wrote:

> "Robbie and Laura Reynolds" > wrote in message
> >

> > John Keith wrote:
> > >
> > > The serpentine belt just came off...
Forum: Chrysler October 26th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

John Keith wrote:

> The serpentine belt just came off the pulleys on my wife's 200 Caravan
> 3.8L. The belt is not broken and the idlers/tensioners/pulleys all
> appear to be OK. My wife was...
Forum: Chrysler October 25th 06, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

DeserTBoB wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:53:07 GMT, who > wrote:
>
> Don't blame the worker...he's just getting what he can get to survive,
> and GM and Ford's management were...
Forum: Chrysler October 25th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Doug wrote:

> My old '87 Honda Accord, while showing some rust (I keep it as a
> backup car) has an engine that runs like a watch at 180,000 miles.
> A friend's Camry is similar as are most...
Forum: Chrysler October 20th 06, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
3.0L Mits engine swap

A few years ago my brother and I put the engine and transmission from a
1988 caravan into a 1990 caravan (both 3.0L). There were a few
differences in the throttle body and related parts as well as a...
Forum: Chrysler October 20th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Grand Voyager water pump :(

Matt Ion wrote:

> Thanks... got'er all done, also replaced the bypass(?) hose that jumps between
> the pump housing and the thermostat housing, as it appeared to be crumbling...
> and finally...
Forum: Chrysler October 20th 06, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 24
Head Gasket -- Inexpensive, Easy Fix

Bill Putney wrote:

> Robbie and Laura Reynolds wrote:
> >
> > CMM wrote:

Forum: Chrysler October 19th 06, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Grand Voyager water pump :(

" wrote:
> The 3.3 and 3.8 are not as bad. I that once you remove the splash
> shield, it is accessible. The power steering pump is another story.
>
> -KM

I changed a water...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 78