Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 3.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: miki
Forum: Chrysler October 12th 06, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By miki
Cirrus 1999 LXi Codes P0700, P0720, P0731

Update: after 1000 km with the new Otput Speed Sensor everything looks
and works fine :)
Forum: Chrysler September 28th 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By miki
ABS Light came on - 99 Intrepid

Ford Driver wrote:

> The INNOVA 3100 does not pull ABS codes on my Ford Windstar. I wish it did.
> My 3100 came from Wal-Mart at just under $100 US.

Recently I found these steps regarding the OBD...
Forum: Chrysler September 28th 06, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Greg Houston wrote:

> Does anyone know of a decent OBD II scanner that can retrieve the
> proprietary Chrysler codes? I've been thinking of buying one,
> especially if it can get access to the...
Forum: Chrysler September 28th 06, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Greg Houston wrote:

> Does anyone know of a decent OBD II scanner that can retrieve the
> proprietary Chrysler codes? I've been thinking of buying one,
> especially if it can get access to the...
Forum: Chrysler September 28th 06, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By miki
Cirrus 1999 LXi Codes P0700, P0720, P0731

> Greg Houston wrote:

> > It sounds like you need a new output transmission speed sensor, a common
> > replacement item. The part costs about $30 and you can replace it yourself
> > if you can get...
Forum: Chrysler September 22nd 06, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By miki
Cirrus 1999 LXi Codes P0700, P0720, P0731

Hello,
I've got recently used Cirrus 1999 with 170K km on board. Drives very
good, and for the first 2000 km done by me it was without any problem,
but yesterday I start to learn what is this "limp...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6