Showing results 1 to 25 of 166
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Forum: Chrysler April 25th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
1993 Grand Voyager. Safe location for jackstands

I need to replace the front brake pads on the this vehicle.

Does anyone know where I can safely place the jackstands? There is a
location on the *frame rail* right behind where the lower control...
Forum: Chrysler April 17th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Trouble playing burned audio CDRs in Sebring

On Apr 17, 8:32 am, Mac Cool > wrote:
> philthy:
>
> > i have, get rid of the pos chrysler radio and get a nice pioneer
> > headunit
>
> Nothing wrong with the head unit and it's far...
Forum: Chrysler April 16th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Fewer than 50% buy U.S. vehicles

On Apr 15, 2:02 am, who > wrote:
> In article >,
> Steve B. > wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:10:08 GMT, who...
Forum: Chrysler April 16th 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Apr 16, 8:37 am, Mac Cool > wrote:
> I have a '99 Sebring jxi and it doesn't want to play audio cdr burned with
> my new Pioneer 111D burner; it will play audio cdrs burned with my...
Forum: Technology April 12th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
94 Caravan 3.8L - Timing or Rod Knock?

On Apr 10, 10:16 am, "Dll" > wrote:
> I think it's rod knock and the engine is toast, but neighbor suggested it
> might be timing. So I went about trying to verify the mechanical...
Forum: Chrysler April 12th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Apr 10, 10:16 am, "Dll" > wrote:
> I think it's rod knock and the engine is toast, but neighbor suggested it
> might be timing. So I went about trying to verify the mechanical...
Forum: Chrysler April 12th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
2000 Voyager Horn Problem

On Apr 11, 7:09 pm, "wildthing33" > wrote:
> Just lost horn button operation from steering wheel. When I cranked car,
> the airbag light stayed on for a longer period of time...
Forum: Chrysler April 10th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
why use timing belt?

On Apr 10, 5:53 am, "exiledtiger" > wrote:
> Lowest cost/highest profit is what drives corporations. It's cheaper
> to use a belt than a chain, it will last beyond the warranty...
Forum: Chrysler April 9th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
haynes or chiltons for 2000 Grand Voyager

On Apr 9, 2:35 pm, "j" > wrote:
> I am pulling the tranny in my 2000 GV and was wondering if it would be
> worthwhile to purchase a Haynes or Chiltons manual? Do any of...
Forum: Chrysler April 9th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
99 Dodge Stratus Road Noise..Tires or Bearings?

On Apr 9, 11:00 am, "Moparmaniac" > wrote:
> One of our cars is a 99 Stratus with 86K miles. A few weeks ago, my car was
> in the shop for the timing belt replacement and I...
Forum: Chrysler April 6th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
"Recent" Minivan Transmission Performance? Opinions wanted --

On Apr 6, 1:56 am, who > wrote:
> In article >,
>

> "Jon" > wrote:
> > I've got a good friend...
Forum: Chrysler April 1st 07, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Low volume from A/C dash vents

On Apr 1, 8:00 am, QX > wrote:
> I have a 97 Voyager. Recently I noticed that the volume of air
> from the dash vents is greatly reduced. When the car was new and the
> fan on high,...
Forum: Chrysler April 1st 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Drive belt 3.3

On Mar 31, 3:32 pm, "DanFXR" > wrote:
> 2002 T & C, 3.3.
>
> I just replaced the water pump and installed a new belt tensioner. I am
> having a problem getting the new belt...
Forum: Chrysler March 31st 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
"Total Loss" lowballing 4553

On Mar 30, 11:43 am, "CopperTop" > wrote:
> My sis was rear ended a few weeks ago in her new Honda Accord. Nationwide
> Ins had her go to one of their approved shops and they...
Forum: Chrysler March 29th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
97 intrepied coolant leak

On Mar 29, 4:30 am, "IckyBob" > wrote:
> Good day all,
>
> Just looking for some suggestions on where to start looking here. I have a
> 97 Intrepid with 140,000km. Recently...
Forum: Chrysler March 28th 07, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Things to look for on used mini-vans?

On Mar 26, 8:56 am, Steve Moore > wrote:
> I'm looking at Caravan/Voyagers in the 4-6k price range. Are there any
> models in the 98-2004 range that have problems to be avoided? ...
Forum: Chrysler March 27th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Replacing belt tensioner on 3.3L engines

I am hoping to be able to change the belt tensioner the next time that
it needs it on my 3.3 in a Grand Voyager.

When they break, do they usually break right at the bolt? If they do,
is an *easy...
Forum: Chrysler March 26th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Engine Block Coolant Plug

On Mar 26, 2:55 pm, "DanFXR" > wrote:
> 2002 T & C 3.3
>
> Where is the coolant drain plug on the block?
> I have the FSM however it is not noted.
> I will be replaceing the...
Forum: Chrysler March 26th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Mar 26, 2:25 pm, Steve Moore > wrote:
> "dave gower" > wrote :
>

> > "Dll" >...
Forum: Chrysler March 23rd 07, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Caravan Trans hose clamps

On Mar 22, 11:35 pm, "Daniel" <dcxdanATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone recently has had their transmission cooling hose
> clamps replaced. I brought my 1999 Caravan (3.0 L engine with...
Forum: Chrysler March 21st 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Fun and games with Bendix-10 ABS on '93 minivan

On Mar 21, 3:24 pm, "maxpower" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > On Mar 21, 10:16 am,...
Forum: Chrysler March 21st 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Mar 21, 10:16 am, "velobard" > wrote:
> I picked up a '93 Plymouth Grand Voyager only to learn I was
> subjecting myself to a mess with a Bendix-10 system that's acting up.
Forum: Chrysler March 19th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Town & Country: Mileage more important than age?

On Mar 19, 9:25 am, wrote:
> I'm looking for a used Chrysler/Dodge minivan and have come across two
> interesting ones, both Town & Country's, similar enough options. Both
Forum: Chrysler March 19th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Cirrus LX 2.4 L oil leak

On Mar 18, 5:02 pm, "maxpower" > wrote:
> "sbplayer" > wrote in message

> > I have a major...
Forum: Dodge March 16th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
About Caravan tranny problem