Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 3.85 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Furious George
Forum: Driving January 7th 07, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 60
Posted By Furious George
San Franciscans Hurl Their Rage at Parking Patrol

Jack May wrote:
> "Furious George" > wrote in message
> >

> > Actually it is just a few *ssh*les who think they...
Forum: Driving January 7th 07, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS quoted the New York
> Times:
> > "Just driving down the street, you get yelled at," said Lawanna
> > Preston, staff...
Forum: Driving January 6th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 22
Posted By Furious George
Mike Tyson heading to prison for DUI??

Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
Mothers) wrote:
> Someone wrote:
> >
> >Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Mothers) wrote:
> Someone wrote:
> >
> >Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
> Mothers) wrote:
> > Someone wrote:
> > >Article says drug possession is a felony...
Forum: Driving December 29th 06, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By Furious George
Self-Driving Cars are Coming!

Dave Head wrote:
> On 28 Dec 2006 18:56:39 -0800, "Furious George" > wrote:
>

> >Scott en Aztlán wrote:

Forum: Driving December 29th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Dave Head > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >>Yeah, that would be a neat trick. I can't think of too many sudden,
> >>unanticipated obstructions that would...
Forum: Driving December 29th 06, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Dave Head wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:13:49 +0000, Eeyore
> > wrote:
>

> >Dave Head wrote:
> >
> >> No more traffic lights, for instance.

Forum: Driving December 28th 06, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By Furious George
A sick planet equates a sick economy.

wrote:
> Hello everyone. Today I was out driving my
> car and it was twilight. I began thinking to myself. "Is it possible
> to have a strong Economy on a sick...
Forum: Driving December 20th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 14
Posted By Furious George
Idiot mother begs for mercy for DUI who killed her son -!!!

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=5828810
>
> Woman seeks leniency after car crash kills son
>
> SANTA BARBARA, Calif. A woman is asking for leniency...
Forum: Driving December 18th 06, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 61
Posted By Furious George
Is it agains the law to cuss out a cop??

jaybird wrote:
> "Alan Baker" > wrote in message
> > In article...
Forum: Driving December 18th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 54
Posted By Furious George
How about demanding photo ID to buy gas???

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Furious George
> said in rec.autos.driving:
> >
> > necromancer wrote:
> > > Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words...
Forum: Driving December 17th 06, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By Furious George
Why Speed is Safer

flamablenuts wrote:
> "Eeyore" > wrote in message
> >

> > flamablenuts wrote:
> >
> > > Do you guys consider...
Forum: Driving December 17th 06, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Furious George
> said in rec.autos.driving:
> > Not a problem. As long as your gas can is an approved container you
> > can...
Forum: Driving December 16th 06, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By Furious George
Why Speed is Safer

wrote:
> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>
> > Picture a group of cars stopped at a red light. When the light turns
> > green, what happens? Most of them take off at about the...
Forum: Driving December 16th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Doug Maddox wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:26:37 -0800, Furious George wrote:
>

> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >>
> >> No more credit card purchases. You go to the clerk,...
Forum: Driving December 16th 06, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Alex said in
> rec.autos.driving:
>
> <<ECP removed>>
>

> > Furious George wrote:
> >
> > > One type of approved...
Forum: Driving December 15th 06, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

Eeyore wrote:
> Furious George wrote:
>
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > > This would help in the battle to keep the millions of criminals with
> > > suspended licenses or no...
Forum: Driving December 15th 06, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 54
Posted By Furious George
How about demanding photo ID to buy gas???

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> This would help in the battle to keep the millions of criminals with
> suspended licenses or no license ( illegal aliens) off the roads. Yes
> i...
Forum: Driving December 14th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Posted By Furious George
WTF?

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> necromancer > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Scott en Aztlán
> >said in rec.autos.driving:
Forum: Driving December 9th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By Furious George
Traffic court judge fired for going over the top

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
> President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> > Someone...
Forum: Driving December 9th 06, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Mothers) wrote:
> Someone wrote:
> >
> >Brent P wrote:
> >> Via fark.com:
> >>
> >> http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2708884
Forum: Driving December 9th 06, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Brent P wrote:
> Via fark.com:
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2708884
>
> "A judge who jailed 11 people because they were late for traffic court
> after being directed to the wrong...
Forum: Driving December 2nd 06, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Furious George
I Saw Joan Claybrook Today

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Well, at least it looked like her: an ugly old hag with mannishly
> short hair,

So you were looking in the mirror again?

<snip>
Forum: Driving November 27th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By Furious George
Give Yourself Extra Time

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Today is the first big rainstorm of the season here in the LA basin.
> Everyone is heading back to work after the holiday weekend, and the
> roads are a complete mess, with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 95