Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Saturn November 23rd 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
sw2 - no sound from stereo

The car is a 99 sw2. Stereo worked fine until a few days ago, when
suddenly, it stopped putting out any sound. The stereo still works -
the disc is certainly being read and played, but there is...
Forum: Saturn August 22nd 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
99 sw2 stereo wiring

My sister just purchased a 1999 Saturn SW2 and wants me to put in an
aftermarket CD player - does anyone have the wiring diagram?

jh
Forum: Technology August 7th 06, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
fuel tank leak - epoxy question

Thanks for all the help.....I tried a patch made by Permatex, and will
report back on the results.......
Forum: Technology August 6th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
fuel tank leak - epoxy question

Does anyone know if this tank is plastic or metal? I bought a kit, but
it says not to use on plastic................. thanks for all the

jeremiah
Forum: Technology August 4th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

* wrote:
> wrote in article
> > Thanks for the suggestion fweddy.....Sorry I got a bit upset, but I
> > really...
Forum: Technology August 3rd 06, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
fuel tank leak - epoxy question

Thanks for the suggestion fweddy.....Sorry I got a bit upset, but I
really do know the best solution to this problem, but am P-O-O-R. I
KNOW the tank will need to be replaced soon/eventually.......I...
Forum: Technology August 3rd 06, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
fuel tank leak - epoxy question

With an AWD Subaru, the rear differential has to be removed (which
means most of the axle) for removal of the fuel tank. There is a small
but proficient leak at the seam, and being that I don't have...
Forum: Technology August 3rd 06, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
fuel tank leak - epoxy question

I have a 98 Subie Legacy L with a leak in the seam of the tank. What
sort of epoxy can I use to patch this seam and hold off the leak for a
while?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8