Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Olson[_1_]
Forum: Technology March 25th 09, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Mark Olson[_1_]
Tata Nano: Triump of Indian Ingenuity

Tegger wrote:
> wrote in news:507-49C96240-1096@storefull-
> 3172.bay.webtv.net:
>
>> Federal regulations pertaining to U.S.style safety thingys for cars sold
>> in America,,, I...
Forum: Audi October 10th 06, 01:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Olson[_1_]
1987 5000CS Quattro trunk release

Mark Olson wrote:
> I cannot get the trunk of my 1987 5000CS Quattro open. Neither key
> will turn the lock cylinder. I have gotten it open in the past without
> much trouble, but it appears to...
Forum: Audi October 10th 06, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Olson[_1_]
1987 5000CS Quattro trunk release

I cannot get the trunk of my 1987 5000CS Quattro open. Neither key
will turn the lock cylinder. I have gotten it open in the past without
much trouble, but it appears to just not want to turn...
Forum: Technology August 26th 06, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark Olson[_1_]
Engine brake in Automatic gearbox

wrote:
> Mark Olson ???:
>> wrote:
>>
>>> In an Automatic gearbox, instead of a clutch, there's a torque
>>> converter, right?
>>> Now, I know that in...
Forum: Technology August 26th 06, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote:

> In an Automatic gearbox, instead of a clutch, there's a torque
> converter, right?
> Now, I know that in manual gearbox, engine brake happens because the
> engine is...
Forum: Technology July 14th 06, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Mark Olson[_1_]
Mercury outboard engine in a motorcycle ?

wrote:
> "CHEF J" > wrote in message
>> I have a mercury 200hp outboard engine and im going to build...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6