Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jon R. Patrick
Forum: VW water cooled November 17th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 47
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
VW City Golf or Toyota Matrix?

"Mike Hunter" > wrote in
:

> I was Group Sales Manager for one of the largest mega dealerships
> groups on the east coast, that operated in...
Forum: VW water cooled November 17th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 47
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
VW City Golf or Toyota Matrix?

Nate Nagel > wrote in
:

> Mike Hunter wrote:
>> I was Group Sales Manager for one of the largest mega dealerships
>> groups on the east coast,...
Forum: VW water cooled October 11th 06, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Anyone with a 07 Rabbit?

(Rico) wrote in
:

> In article >,
> "HerkyJerky" >...
Forum: VW water cooled August 31st 06, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 34
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Why 5 cylinders?

Chicago Paddling-Fishing > wrote in
:

> Regal53 > wrote:
>: The number of cylinders of an engine do not necessarily equate...
Forum: VW water cooled August 14th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
My Rabbit, Caliber, Versa review

"jpmccormac" > wrote in
:

> Jon R. Patrick wrote:
>> Unfortunately, my local dealers didn't have a Fit or a...
Forum: VW water cooled August 13th 06, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
My Rabbit, Caliber, Versa review

I had some free time away from the wife and kids yesterday, and I
decided to take the time to drive 5 cars.
Unfortunately, my local dealers didn't have a Fit or a Mazda3 on the
lot, so I ended up...
Forum: VW water cooled August 9th 06, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 42
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Why VW's get bad gas mileage?

Mike Smith > wrote in
:

> This part is simply ludicrous. How hard would it be to conduct a real
> test on a laid-out road course,...
Forum: VW water cooled August 9th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 42
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Why VW's get bad gas mileage?

"Keep on Plonkin'" > wrote in
:

> "Jon R. Patrick" > wrote in message
Forum: VW water cooled August 9th 06, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 42
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Why VW's get bad gas mileage?

I absolutely agree, but there were some undertones in some responses
(and in other places I've heard stated outright) that the japanese
manufacturers rig the tests or outright lie on the...
Forum: VW water cooled August 7th 06, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 42
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Why VW's get bad gas mileage?

We need to stress here that the EPA does the testing and BY LAW the
automakers must put on the sticker EXACTLY what the EPA tells them.
It's illegal for them to over- OR under-state their fuel...
Forum: VW water cooled August 6th 06, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 42
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Why VW's get bad gas mileage?

> That's not a very impressive set of numbers for the VW Rabbit diesel.
> Too bad.

out of curiousity, I looked up the EPA numbers for the jetta diesel, and
they're 36/41
I can certainly only...
Forum: VW water cooled August 6th 06, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 42
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Why VW's get bad gas mileage?

"none2u" > wrote in
:

> VW doesn't have a car to compare to those others here. The polo
> probably would stand up just...
Forum: VW water cooled August 6th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 42
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Why VW's get bad gas mileage?

"Papa" > wrote in
:

> Has an estimated fuel mileage been announced yet for the new Rabbit?
> What can we expect?

Forum: VW water cooled August 5th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 42
Posted By Jon R. Patrick
Why VW's get bad gas mileage?

First, I'm a fan of VW, so I'm not just here attacking them. I had an
87 Fox I used my last 2 years of college, and it's one of those cars I'm
sorry I ever got rid of.
I MAY be in the market to...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14