Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: blackmutt
Forum: Driving July 29th 06, 07:51 AM Posted to chi.general,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 41
Posted By blackmutt
Darwin's principle at it's finest

Arif Khokar wrote:
> blackmutt wrote:
>
> > I apologize.
>
> Good. The next thing you need to learn is how to trim. Notice how
> Scott's quoted text is not visible in this post? I trimmed it...
Forum: Driving July 29th 06, 07:48 AM Posted to chi.general,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road

Arif Khokar wrote:
> blackmutt wrote:
>
> > I apologize.
>
> Good. The next thing you need to learn is how to trim. Notice how
> Scott's quoted text is not visible in this post? I trimmed it...
Forum: Driving July 28th 06, 06:18 AM Posted to chi.general,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> "blackmutt" > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >It's intriguing how ignorant and self absorbed people can be.
>
> You mean like the folks who not only...
Forum: Driving July 27th 06, 05:46 AM Posted to chi.general,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 41
Posted By blackmutt
Darwin's principle at it's finest

It's intriguing how ignorant and self absorbed people can be. None of
you know anything at all about the people involved in this accident yet
you feel it's your civic duty to express your...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4