Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tdfm
Forum: VW air cooled July 5th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By tdfm
Pulling my VW with my RV....What Happened?

Did you make sure your steering wheel was not locked. If it is it will
skid on the slightest turns.
tdfm

s_new2000 wrote:
> I was pulling my 1979 bug with my RV and it felt strange so I pulled...
Forum: VW air cooled July 5th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By tdfm
old gas in the tank

My Bug has been sitting for 2 years and I am looking to have it running
in the next 4 weeks. What should I do about the old gas in the tank.
Should I get rid of it? If so, how do you get rid of...
Forum: VW air cooled July 5th 06, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By tdfm
Any other ideas for not too expensive upgrades for type 2 1968please?

If you can find disc brakes that allow you to use the emergency brake,
that is what you want. Hoestly, I don't know if they have them for that
year. Also, it will cost more.

Tim

Remco wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled July 4th 06, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By tdfm
Brakeline replacement

I need to replace the brake line on my 74 bug. Any suggestions where to
look for good instructions on this? Do you guys have any opinons on
steel lines vs. zinc plated?

tim
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4