Showing results 1 to 25 of 146
Search took 0.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jgar the jorrible
Forum: Driving April 2nd 13, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By jgar the jorrible
This ain't Mexico. Mexicans arrested for motorcycle marriageproposal stunt on California freeway

On Apr 1, 12:07*pm, Twibil > wrote:
> On Apr 1, 8:42*am, jgar the jorrible > wrote:
>

> > Yeah, I've bought many things from there, glad they didn't turn...
Forum: Driving April 1st 13, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving

On Mar 29, 6:16*pm, Thomas > wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:39:11 -0700, jgar the jorrible
>
> > wrote:
> > On Mar 29, 12:23 am, Thomas >...
Forum: Driving March 29th 13, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving

On Mar 29, 12:23*am, Thomas > wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:44:19 -0700, jgar the jorrible
>
> > wrote:
>
> > I was helping my friend do his brakes, and he said...
Forum: Driving March 29th 13, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By jgar the jorrible
This ain't Mexico. Mexicans arrested for motorcycle marriageproposal stunt on California freeway

On Mar 28, 6:32*pm, "T0m $herman"
> wrote:
> On 3/28/2013 11:44 AM, jgar the jorrible wrote:
>

> > There's a real problem going north from San Diego county,...
Forum: Driving March 28th 13, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,ca.driving

On Mar 28, 8:47*am, The Real Bev > wrote:
> On 03/20/2013 06:58 PM, Larry Sheldon wrote:
>
> > On 3/20/2013 8:47 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
Forum: Technology February 19th 13, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Replies: 55
Posted By jgar the jorrible
Do you know of engineering papers for what people call brakerotor 'warp'?

On Feb 15, 6:38*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> On 02/15/2013 06:35 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
>
> > Joe Mastroianni > wrote:
> >> All these (which are decidedly NOT...
Forum: Technology February 19th 13, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Replies: 13
Posted By jgar the jorrible
Is it "normal" for a P0133 (forward oxygen sensor) DTC to clearitself & not return?

On Feb 18, 11:53*pm, Joe Mastroianni > wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:34:01 -0800, jim beam wrote:
> > ok, but it's not /called/ "negative" or "positive" feedback for car
> > oxygen...
Forum: Technology February 8th 13, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Replies: 64
Posted By jgar the jorrible
How to buy tires for your car (letter to a friend asking for advice)

On Feb 7, 10:29*pm, Joe Mastroianni > wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 10:28:36 -0500, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > Problem is the cheapest local installer is going to be using torque
Forum: Technology February 8th 13, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving

On Feb 7, 2:57*pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> On 02/07/2013 01:25 AM, Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
>

> > There's also sport versus cruising and everything in between. *A sport
> > tire may...
Forum: Technology February 7th 13, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving

On Feb 7, 9:18*am, gpsman > wrote:

> The roads are crap everywhere, so you must drive like me, which almost
> no one does.

Yah, I'm the guy in the Bug who thinks he's James...
Forum: Technology February 7th 13, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving

On Feb 6, 10:02*pm, Joe Mastroianni > wrote:

> 6. If you want, you can skip the ordering and just print the prices and
> visit any local tire shop and ask if they'll match those...
Forum: Technology February 7th 13, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving

On Feb 7, 5:48*am, gpsman > wrote:
> On Feb 7, 1:02*am, Joe Mastroianni > wrote:
>
> > A friend asked me how to buy tires for her daughter - and I wrote this...
Forum: Driving February 4th 13, 10:17 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By jgar the jorrible
See CA DMV report attached (how to interpret the Critical DrivingErrors) on this failed driving test

On Feb 4, 11:41*am, Josh > wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:01:15 -0500, richard >
> wrote:

Forum: Driving January 7th 13, 05:35 PM Posted to sac.politics,misc.survivalism,ca.driving,alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By jgar the jorrible
Unlicensed California drivers have high fatality rates

On Jan 6, 12:09*am, "Leroy N. Soetoro" >
wrote:

> The study covered fatal accident statistics from 1987 and 2009 and divided
> at-fault drivers into three categories -...
Forum: Technology December 20th 12, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving,misc.legal
Replies: 45
Posted By jgar the jorrible
Didn't pay a ticket in NJ and now live in California (what canthey do)?

On Dec 19, 11:32*am, "Theodore A. Kaldis" > wrote:
> Naughtius wrote:
> > Tony Palermo wrote:
>
> [...]
>[i]
> >> Recently I got a bench warrant in the mail from California for
Forum: Technology December 18th 12, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving,misc.legal
Replies: 45
Posted By jgar the jorrible
Didn't pay a ticket in NJ and now live in California (what canthey do)?

On Dec 17, 12:25*pm, Tony Palermo >
wrote:
> Naughtius wrote:
> > I ASSUME NJ FOUND YOU and *Forwarded* The "Bench Warrant"
> > Because You TRADED Said NJ DL For a CA...
Forum: Technology December 17th 12, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving,misc.legal

On Dec 16, 1:36*pm, Naughtius > wrote:
> On Dec 13, 9:02*pm, Tony Palermo >
> wrote:
>
> > Naughtius wrote:
> > > * *IF That is STILL The Case,...
Forum: Technology December 14th 12, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving,misc.legal
Replies: 45
Posted By jgar the jorrible
Didn't pay a ticket in NJ and now live in California (what canthey do)?

On Dec 13, 8:02*pm, Tony Palermo >
wrote:
> Naughtius wrote:
> > * *IF That is STILL The Case, NJ's ONLY Option Per The IDLC, Would Be
> > To CAUSE CA To SUSPEND Your...
Forum: Technology December 14th 12, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving,misc.legal

On Dec 13, 3:47*pm, Patrick Scheible > wrote:
> m6onz5a > writes:
> > On Dec 12, 5:09*pm, Tony Palermo >
> > wrote:
> >> Two years...
Forum: Technology December 13th 12, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ca.driving,misc.legal
Replies: 45
Posted By jgar the jorrible
Didn't pay a ticket in NJ and now live in California (what canthey do)?

On Dec 12, 2:09*pm, Tony Palermo >
wrote:
> Two years ago, I got a ticket from NJ state troopers for pulling over on
> the freeway (because my oil light was...
Forum: Technology November 14th 12, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By jgar the jorrible
What paperwork is required in CA for an out-of-state vehicletraffic stop?

On Nov 13, 1:37*pm, Larry Sheldon > wrote:
> http://le.alcoda.org/publications/point_of_view/files/traffic_stops.pdf
>
> --
> Idioten aangeboden. Gratis af te halen.
> h/t...
Forum: Technology November 12th 12, 10:50 PM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving

On Nov 12, 1:08*pm, AZ > wrote:
> I searched all over the California DMV web site and I can't find the
> requirements for what paperwork is required during a traffic stop...
Forum: Driving October 22nd 12, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 31
Posted By jgar the jorrible
My car tried to kill me AGAIN

On Oct 20, 12:04*pm, The Real Bev > wrote:
> On 10/19/2012 03:54 PM, Nick Naim wrote:

Forum: Driving October 17th 12, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 31
Posted By jgar the jorrible
My car tried to kill me AGAIN

On Oct 17, 4:19*am, Arif Khokar > wrote:
> On 10/16/2012 1:47 AM, Daniel W. Rouse Jr. wrote:
>
> > And though I did mention inadequate QA testing, I'll also follow up that
> > it...
Forum: Driving October 13th 12, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 31
Posted By jgar the jorrible
My car tried to kill me AGAIN

On Oct 11, 5:36*pm, "Daniel W. Rouse Jr."