Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EO
Forum: Dodge January 9th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By EO
2000 Dodge Intrepid 3.2L Wet floor on driver's side

Check the area in the engine compartment just under the windshield - see
if any holes through firewall (wires, cables, etc.) that may have become
loose or missing grommets. Large amount of rain in...
Forum: Dodge August 28th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By EO
Grand Caravan Transmission , are they better now ??

Must be fairly dependable - look at how many pre-1990's there are on the
road.

Homer wrote:
> I wonder if Daimler Chrysler finnally fixed their tranny or if it is
> the same old same old story

Forum: Technology August 11th 06, 02:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By EO
changing 2003 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN TIRES

wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have like 25K miles .. and yday had a blow out... on my left rear
> tire.( there was a 2 inch hole on the side if it. )
>
> got a new one...
Forum: Chrysler August 11th 06, 02:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.tech

wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have like 25K miles .. and yday had a blow out... on my left rear
> tire.( there was a 2 inch hole on the side if it. )
>
> got a new one...
Forum: Dodge August 11th 06, 02:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.tech

wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have like 25K miles .. and yday had a blow out... on my left rear
> tire.( there was a 2 inch hole on the side if it. )
>
> got a new one...
Forum: Dodge August 8th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By EO
Boycott Gettysburg

I take it you don't like John Latschar's.
Forum: Dodge August 2nd 06, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By EO
I bought a new caravan but I'm still concerned about the tranny

On my 4th unit (started in 84 now 02) and only one had transmission
problems (90) and that was early on and taken care of and driven over
100,000 without further ado. Rest all over 100,000 and no...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7