Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dano[_1_]
Forum: Mazda August 24th 06, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 36
Posted By Dano[_1_]
ignition difficulty on my 1990 miata

Here is a quote off of the Mercedes newsgroup on the same topic:

"I am a locksmith and have seen many locks apart and on the bench.

A couple of observations. First WD40 is mostly solvent and does...
Forum: Mazda August 22nd 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Dano[_1_]
1990 Mazda Miata without an A/C installed

Trent wrote:
> I just bought a 1990 Mazda Miata that the owner said came without an
> A/C installed, can anyone tell me if this is true and if so, can anyone
> point me in the right direction as to...
Forum: Mazda August 22nd 06, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Trent wrote:
> I just bought a 1990 Miata and we are having problems with the
> ignition key not wanting to turn over, the key acts like it's not the
> right key, if you jiggle the key long enough,...
Forum: Mazda August 8th 06, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By Dano[_1_]
Armrest Feedback

XS11E wrote:
> "Dano" > wrote in
> :
>
> > That's a good idea. I was thinking the center cup holder was in a
> > weird...
Forum: Mazda August 8th 06, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Dano[_1_]
Booster seat for the driver???

Hey all, we just got a 2006 - and we are having a blast of course. My
fiance however is 5 feet tall and would like a seat cushion or
something to get her a little taller in the seat. Any...
Forum: Mazda August 8th 06, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By Dano[_1_]
Armrest Feedback

Remove This wrote:
> This is not spam, but, when a product I order over the InterNet arrives, and
> I find it all I wanted it to be, and more; well, then I feel obligated to
> let others in the group...
Forum: Mazda August 7th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Dano[_1_]
2006 mx-5

MX-5 wrote:
> I just bought a 2006 MX-5 and I have to say I have never enjoyed a car
> more..........ZOOM ZOOM

Is'nt it fun... I just picked one up on Saturday on a bit of a whim.
It's funny, I was...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7