Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark[_2_]
Forum: VW water cooled March 7th 07, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark[_2_]
function of breather-pcv valve 1995 VR6 12V AAA

On Mar 7, 6:04 am, wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:57:51 GMT, wrote:
> >http://replacement.car-stuff.com/parts/carstuff/wizard.jsp?year=2000&...
> >$34 plus s/h ...
Forum: VW water cooled March 6th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark[_2_]
function of breather-pcv valve 1995 VR6 12V AAA

On Mar 5, 8:20 pm, "Lost In Space/Woodchuck"
> wrote:
> just fix it with the correct parts! As for the hose, it most likely just
> connects there for/from the purge...
Forum: VW water cooled March 5th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

On Mar 4, 9:46 am, "Mark" > wrote:
> hi all, This is regarding an infamously fragile piece at the top of
> the valve cover, tying the crankcase ventilation system...
Forum: VW water cooled March 4th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark[_2_]
function of breather-pcv valve 1995 VR6 12V AAA

hi all, This is regarding an infamously fragile piece at the top of
the valve cover, tying the crankcase ventilation system together.

My question is whether someone can verify the function of this...
Forum: VW water cooled October 12th 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark[_2_]
Dumb question about DSG

The computer has to disengage the clutch at the traffic light so
shifting to neutral has no effect that I know of. You have two
clutches inside the transmission and if either of them is engaged...
Forum: VW water cooled August 21st 06, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 15
Posted By Mark[_2_]
I need help getting into a Jetta....

Please provide more detail: "Cannot start the car is too vague"

If the car is a manual transmission, then you have to press the clutch
in.

You may have to turn the steering wheel slightly to unjam...
Forum: VW water cooled August 15th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark[_2_]
Door mis-alignment B5 Passat - Window by B-Pillar

No towing job. I am quite confident that this is a gradual occurrance
with time. It is a subtle thing - probably just 2mm.

I really do not think that the door can be bent by hand. This a...
Forum: VW water cooled August 11th 06, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark[_2_]
Door mis-alignment B5 Passat - Window by B-Pillar

My car is a 2001 Passat Sedan B5

I have recently noticed a slight misalignment ( mis-alignment) of the
door. The spot is at the top of the window at the rear of the driver's
door right adjacent to...
Forum: VW water cooled August 6th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark[_2_]
Automatic Locks

I am pretty sure you can turn off the feature- you just need to find a
private party with a VAG-COM scan tool. Or find a dealer with a more
reasonable attitude toward customer service. Better yet,...
Forum: VW water cooled July 9th 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark[_2_]
Camshaft oil seals - anyone have tools to rent near Milwaukee?

I am replacing the timing belt and associated parts on my 2001 Passat
ATQ 2.8L 30V V6 engine.

I live in Oconomowoc and can travel anywhere between Madison and
Milwaukee easily. I can provide any...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10