Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Forum: Driving November 22nd 06, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
European Cities Do Away with Traffic Signs

Eeyore wrote:
> Arif Khokar wrote:
>
> > Eeyore wrote:

Forum: Driving November 22nd 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Furious George wrote:
> Eeyore wrote:
> > Arif Khokar wrote:

Forum: Driving August 23rd 06, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 70
Posted By [email protected]
Carmakers must tell buyers about "black boxes"

Lazarus1 wrote:

> > That's because you are both a criminal and a criminal coddler. OTOH,
> > I and all decent americans want the reckless drivers who kill and
> > maim locked up.
>
> All...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 06, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:49:21 -0600, "richard" > wrote:
>

> >"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving July 29th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 90
Posted By [email protected]
Ticketed drivers fined extra if using constitutional rights

In Indianapolis, Marion County Superior Court has started fining
motorists who take their cases to court and settle moments before their
trials start.

Judges hope that will discourage people who go...
Forum: Driving July 26th 06, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Highway shootings in Indiana continue

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:31:52 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>
> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > said in
Forum: Driving July 24th 06, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Highway shootings in Indiana continue

They've started shooting... I knew it was only a matter of time before
terrorists started coming after the Old Amish Popcorn Factory.

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> And the gov is calling...
Forum: Driving July 18th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Arrogant Pedestrians Take Note

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> You can't just walk willy-nilly anywhere you please and expect cars to
> stop for you. They can strike you and kill you and not be punished in
> any way. ALWAYS use a...
Forum: Driving July 18th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Arrogant Pedestrians Take Note

morticide said:
You may wish to step outside a minute, your house appears to have a
slow leak in the left front tire.

LOL! Good line!
Forum: Driving July 18th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Arrogant Pedestrians Take Note

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:08:19 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>

> >http://www.azstarnet.com/metro/138130
> >
> >>No charges in...
Forum: Driving July 2nd 06, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Should convicted Republicans be allowed to adopt kids?

We can't stop them from having kids of their own but no adoption,
please. Republicans are psychopaths and it's just a matter of time
until
they abuse or kill the kid or deprive the child of a moral...
Forum: Driving July 2nd 06, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Would you support higher speed limits - for a fee?

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> How about a system where the speed limit on freeways is set at 60 mph
> but for a fee of say $5,000 a year you can legally do up to 80.?
We already have a...
Forum: Driving July 2nd 06, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
nut case pedestrian?

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> I was driving along a busy 4 lane highway the other day and some
> idiot jaywalker ran across dodging the cars. What amazed me is that
> the idiot was...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13