Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: the great gallooga
Forum: Driving August 24th 06, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,sci.med
Replies: 66
Posted By the great gallooga
Illegal aliens cause 9,125 deaths annually

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:39:27 -0700,
Hank wrote:

> While the slaughter escalates our midget President whines on about
> 9/11. Yes, we must protect ourselves. But this President and Congress
> have...
Forum: Simulators August 8th 06, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By the great gallooga
Burnout 5 and Road Rash likely in development

On 8 Aug 2006 11:56:54 -0700,
AirRaid wrote:

> http://www.gamefront.net/
> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113589
>
> I'd imagine probably both Burnout 5 and Road Rash will get...
Forum: Simulators August 8th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By the great gallooga
Will GTR2 be multithreaded?

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:37:07 +0200,
Cris Eichler wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> can anybody tell me wether GTR2 will be multithreaded in order to benefit
> from Dual Core CPUs? I`m thinking anout an Upgrade...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3