Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charlie Deludo
Forum: Chrysler October 14th 06, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By Charlie Deludo
2001 2.7 Intrepid...a deal?

Bill Putney wrote:
> Charlie Deludo wrote:
>
> > Bob was telling about a deal, you don't like Bob so you feel you have
> > to jump in with your self-righteous bull****...
>
> Not self-righteous - it...
Forum: Chrysler October 13th 06, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By Charlie Deludo
2001 2.7 Intrepid...a deal?

Bill Putney wrote:
> Charlie Deludo wrote:
> > Bill Putney wrote:

> >>As far as I'm concerned, you and he are interchangeable.
Forum: Chrysler October 13th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By Charlie Deludo
2001 2.7 Intrepid...a deal?

Bill Putney wrote:
> Charlie Deludo wrote:
>
> > I'm not Bob.
>
> As far as I'm concerned, you and he are interchangeable.

And that affects me how? Nada.

>A troll is a
Forum: Chrysler October 13th 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By Charlie Deludo
2001 2.7 Intrepid...a deal?

Bill Putney wrote:
> Charlie Deludo wrote:
>
> > Bill Putney wrote:

Forum: Chrysler October 13th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By Charlie Deludo
2001 2.7 Intrepid...a deal?

Bill Putney wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
>

> > ...offer her a little more than the dealer would. I really don't want to
> > try to "program" her (she IS a neighbor!) but, I do like the car and
Forum: Chrysler October 11th 06, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 38
Posted By Charlie Deludo
The Aspen, new and old

Dave wrote:
> duty-honor-country wrote:
>

> > where would YOU get money for a Prowler ? Your only prerequisite for a
> > car, is gas mileage. You can barely fuel a 4-cylinder, let alone a V-8
Forum: Chrysler October 11th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By Charlie Deludo
98 Dodge Grand Caravan

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:17:03 -0500, Steve > wrote:
>
> >Apparently so. Its gotten to the point that I can hardly understand some
> > newsgroup posts these days. Its...
Forum: Chrysler October 2nd 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 38
Posted By Charlie Deludo
The Aspen, new and old

steve wrote:
> My first car was a '76 Aspen. I noticed that the new Chysler Aspen will
> be assembled in Newark, DE, the same plant as many of the original
> ones. I know I used to live nearby.

Forum: Chrysler October 1st 06, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Charlie Deludo
Adding cruise control to 2006 base PT Cruiser

philthy wrote:
> audiovox sells a unit that has been a good product for many years

We have an Audiovox unit on my daughters Contour, was on it when we
bought it and it has stalk mounted controls. It...
Forum: Chrysler October 1st 06, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Charlie Deludo
GM to gobble up Nissan-Renault

philthy wrote:
> can someone explain to me why gm had a recording setting year (2005)
> with 72 million cars made worldwide and they need to merge with those
> guys

GM sold 9.2 million vehicles...
Forum: Chrysler September 30th 06, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 25
Posted By Charlie Deludo
Hi/lo beams

duty-honor-country wrote:
> Joe wrote:
> > "DeserTBoB" > wrote in message
> > > On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:44:06 -0500, Steve...
Forum: Chrysler September 29th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 44
Posted By Charlie Deludo
To Embarrassed To Show The Whole Car!

duty-honor-country wrote:
> Charlie Deludo wrote:
> > duty-honor-country wrote:
Forum: Chrysler September 29th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

duty-honor-country wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> > POSER ALERT: , claims to have a Pontiac Firebird 455 HO with a "tunnel ram" manifold. It probably
> > doesn't run.
>
> You already saw pictures of...
Forum: Chrysler September 29th 06, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 44
Posted By Charlie Deludo
What Kind Of Psycho Prints A Picture Of Another Poster?

duty-honor-country wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> > POSER ALERT: , claims to have a Pontiac Firebird 455 HO with a "tunnel ram" manifold. It probably
> > doesn't run.
>
> You already saw pictures of...
Forum: Chrysler September 28th 06, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 44
Posted By Charlie Deludo
torqueflite 727 problem, need help....please. Long, sorry.

duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo wrote:
> John Kunkel wrote:
> > "DeserTBoB" > wrote in message
> > > On 26 Sep 2006...
Forum: Chrysler September 24th 06, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Charlie Deludo
not only are USA cars better, we build more cars than anyone and power them with Asian engines.

wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers#World_Motor_Vehicle_Production_by_Country
>
> gotta keep that engine of Democracy going...

Like GM does...
Forum: Chrysler September 21st 06, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 23
Posted By Charlie Deludo
Nudo Takes A Hit, Will Take It Out On His Wife Later.

While wating for his SSI check to arrive, duty-honor-country AKA
Charlie Nudo of Drums PA wrote:
> Charlie Deludo wrote:
> > duty-honor-country AKA Charlei Nudo, Drums PA wrote:
> > > GENERAL MOTORS...
Forum: Chrysler September 21st 06, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 36
Posted By Charlie Deludo
Driving a $1600 car.

duty-honor-country AKA Charlie Nudo, Bear Run Road, Drums PA.wrote:
> > Hows that $1600 Grand Pix running? BWHAHAHAHA!
>

> better than anything you ever owned- and I don't have to pedal my car
> to...
Forum: Chrysler September 21st 06, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 36
Posted By Charlie Deludo
Driving a $1600 car.

duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo Drums PA. wrote:
> duty-honor-country wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers#World_Motor_Vehicle_Production_by_Manufacturer

Forum: Chrysler September 21st 06, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 23
Posted By Charlie Deludo
100 years of dominance-Ford and GM own the foreigners

duty-honor-country AKA Charlei Nudo, Drums PA wrote:
> GENERAL MOTORS CONTROLS AND OWNS THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES AS OF 2006:

> KA-CHING !!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All this from a guy who drives...
Forum: Chrysler September 21st 06, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 36
Posted By Charlie Deludo
Charlie Can't Afford To Buy Any GM.

duty-honor-country AKA Charlie Nudo wrote:
> duty-honor-country wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers#World_Motor_Vehicle_Production_by_Manufacturer
> >
> > I'd say...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21