Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dan_xtc
Forum: Audi March 31st 07, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By dan_xtc
Advice needed on replacement mirror for 99 A3T Sport

Hi all,

After some nice chap snapped my driver's side wingmirror back (meaning
it still works but doesn't stay in place without some help from glue/
tape) I'm in need of some advice on how to go...
Forum: Audi February 11th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By dan_xtc
99 A3TS - Wing mirror bracket compatibility

Hi y'all

Sort of a daft question....

Some *ahem* kind soul snapped my driver's side wing mirror off,
leaving it loose on the bracket (the mirror+shell seem fine - it still
electrically adjusts and...
Forum: Audi December 30th 06, 05:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By dan_xtc
Concert Radio Volume Switch

As far as I know from when this happened to me, the fault is caused
very simply by a faulty volume knob, hence why it jumps up/down
irrespective of the number of steps or the direction it's turned...
Forum: Audi December 21st 06, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By dan_xtc
A3 Longevity Coming up to 140k?

Hey all

I've just had my 1999 A3 TS serviced at 131k and was informed by the
bloke at the garage that it's going to need a timing belt next service
- 141k (it was last done at 80k).

Now I know that...
Forum: Audi December 20th 06, 09:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By dan_xtc
1999 A3 TS Mirror Vandalised

I'd really appreciate the info too; the Audi dealer seemed fairly
clueless but I'm fairly certain it's the bracket that attaches the
mirror to the car that's broken. If I was able to dissasemble it...
Forum: Audi December 12th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By dan_xtc
1999 A3 TS Mirror Vandalised

Hey everyone

I wonder if someone might be able to offer their two-cents

Unofrtunatley; I left my A3 T-Sport outside work over the weekend and
despite folding away my mirrors carefully, some little...
Forum: Audi August 7th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By dan_xtc
Symphony II no AF function?

Ah, damn, thought it might be buried down in the menus somewhere.

Try the guys on AudiWorld.com - they seem to know their stuff. Best of
luck.

Jim wrote:
> On the Sympnony II, you can access the...
Forum: Audi August 1st 06, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By dan_xtc
Symphony II no AF function?

I may be wrong, but on the Audi Concert, you access the 'hidden' menu
of options by first switching the unit off, and holding in the TP
button as you switch it back on, then let go.

This give you...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8