Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Stanley[_1_]
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 29th 06, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 14
Posted By Paul Stanley[_1_]
Alfa 8C - video

Doesn't work.

Kingoftwilight wrote:
> http://kingoftwilight.blogspot.com/2006/09/alfa-romeo-8c-il-video.html
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 19th 06, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 22
Posted By Paul Stanley[_1_]
Why can't I sell my Alfa?

Mikey wrote:
> I've been trying to sell my Alfa 156 Sportwagon for a few weeks now and am
> really struggling. I've never struggled to sell cars in the past and I
> wondered if anyone here has had...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 14th 06, 11:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 19
Posted By Paul Stanley[_1_]
Alfa 156 brake lights

Jim wrote:
> Zathras wrote:
> > On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:12:35 GMT, "Paul Woodsford"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> I've always used OE, all you have to do is apply the specific Reg...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 9th 06, 01:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul Stanley[_1_]
service

Ray Addicott wrote:
> Hi can anyone recommend somewhere good and reliable, to service my GTA in or
> near Nottingham. Thanks in advance to anyone who replys. Cheers Ray

Hi Ray.

I had mine serviced...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 3rd 06, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul Stanley[_1_]
Alfa 156 2.0 spark plugs

wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to change splark plugs on my Alfa 156 2.0.
> Mechanic recommends me Champion splark plugs because NGK are not
> available.
> Is Champion a good choice and how...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5