Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nemisis
Forum: Ford Mustang October 26th 06, 07:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 57
Posted By Nemisis
Ford Posts Loss of $5.8 Billion, Worst Since '92

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 03:02:25 GMT, "Whitelightning"
> > wrote:
>
> >The biggest issue I see is the big three have some of the lamest advertising
> >on...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 26th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Jeff wrote:
> "ZombyWoof" > wrote in message
> > On 25 Oct 2006 09:00:18 -0700, "Nemisis" > wrote
Forum: Ford Mustang October 25th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

SnoMan wrote:

> I think Ford (and GM and Chysler) is in a lot worse shape than they
> admit. They only chance any of them have to survive is to get labor
> cost way down and improve quality. It...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 2nd 06, 01:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 101
Posted By Nemisis
Ford, GM have discussed merger, alliance

Joe wrote:
> "Tom Adkins" > wrote in message
> > Nemisis wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang October 2nd 06, 01:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Nemisis wrote:
>
> > Interesting, because having just visited Ford of Germany's website, the
> > only available...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 28th 06, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Mark Jones wrote:
> Tom Adkins wrote:
> > I agree. Problem is diesels don't sell well in the US. They run a
> > little different, smell a little different, feel a little different,
> > need a...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 28th 06, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 101
Posted By Nemisis
Ford, GM have discussed merger, alliance

> > I agree. Problem is diesels don't sell well in the US. They run a little
> > different, smell a little different, feel a little different, need a
> > little different care, YAAHH I can't handle...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 27th 06, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Tom Adkins wrote:
> Nemisis wrote:
>

> > What I'd really like to see is a Ranger with a small diesel. Something
> > with
> > 200-250 ft-lbs of torque. The V-6 doesn't get significantly...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 26th 06, 02:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Picasso wrote:
> Brent P wrote:
> > In article >, Harry in Montreal wrote:
> >> I just cannot see this merger resulting in a better quality
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9