Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hello Kitty
Forum: Driving January 21st 07, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 55
Posted By Hello Kitty
Why doesn't Detroit make a car BUILT for low speeds

wrote:

> There are low-speed "cars" on the market. There just isn't much
> DEMAND for them - in case you haven't noticed. How many mopeds and
> scooters do you see on the road? ...
Forum: Driving January 21st 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime
Replies: 20
Posted By Hello Kitty
Number one censored story of 2006 ... and 2005 and 2004 and....

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS wrote:

> richard wrote:
> > "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS" >
> > wrote in message
Forum: Driving January 15th 07, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 24
Posted By Hello Kitty
7 illegals die in OK car crash - TOUGH ****

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> This time they hit a semi and killed themselves but they could just as
> easily have crashed into a car and wiped out a family. Get these goddam
Forum: Driving November 9th 06, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 22
Posted By Hello Kitty
Is thsi true about driving in Germany??

Barry L. Camp wrote:

> Highway speeds are currently being RAISED across the nation, ignoramus.
> And for good reason: it's SAFER to do so.

I wonder if Montana will ever return to "reasonable...
Forum: Driving October 22nd 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 9
Posted By Hello Kitty
Another "Oops!"

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 21 Oct 2006 14:09:00 -0700, "johns" > wrote:
>

> >When I get that age, I'm going to buy me a Pink
> >Cadillac with nothing...
Forum: Driving October 8th 06, 02:26 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Hello Kitty
I-8 Video

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Here 'tis - time-lapse video of I-8 eastbound, starting in El Cajon
> and crossing the Laguna Mountains, and later crossing the Gila
> Mountains east of Yuma.

Forum: Driving September 17th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 60
Posted By Hello Kitty
California bans driving while holding a cell phone - THIS IS BULL****

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> http://www.knx1070.com/pages/83763.php?contentType=4&contentId=206095
>
> Governor Schwarzenegger Signs Cell Phone Law
>
> Megan Braziel Reporting -...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7