Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RichAsianKid
Forum: BMW October 12th 06, 06:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By RichAsianKid
BMW demographic in UK

The most glaring omission is that the survey does not include as a
separate category M drivers - M3, 5,6, Z4M. I bet the typical M3 coupe
driver is very different from a 325 Cabriolet driver, even...
Forum: BMW October 11th 06, 07:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By RichAsianKid
BMW demographic in UK

http://www.bmweducation.co.uk/coFacts/view.asp?docID=71&topicID=5

Looks like 6-series owners stand out in some ways?
Forum: BMW July 26th 06, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche
Replies: 51
Posted By RichAsianKid
RichAsianKid's recurrent ruminations on cars, chicks and courtship

E28 Guy© wrote:
> BimmerBoy wrote:
> > E28 Guy© wrote:
> > >
> > > Jag You Are.
> > > --
> > > C.R. Krieger
> > > (Has one of them, too)
> >
> > Rebellion against parents knows no bounds....
Forum: BMW July 26th 06, 07:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche
Replies: 51
Posted By RichAsianKid
RAK's recurrent ruminations on cars, chicks, courtship and grammar

Leet proper's 1337, grammar's for women, some "expensive" porsche
drivers just ain't gettin' any!!!!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4891758
It's sort of a joke but it really isn't.... :)

The Dead...
Forum: BMW July 25th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche
Replies: 51
Posted By RichAsianKid
RichAsianKid's recurrent ruminations on cars, chicks and courtship

Of course, bimmerboy = richasiankid
BimmerBoy wrote:
> E28 Guy© wrote:
> > RichAsianKid wrote:
> > > A lot of what you said actually jives with my original post,
> >
> > 'jibes'
> >

> thx, I'm true...
Forum: BMW July 21st 06, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche

Dori A Schmetterling wrote:
> Good, back on track of polite ruminations... ;-)
>
> - The farmer's wish indeed shows the dark side of human nature. Also why
> Coomunist apparatchiks were happy with...
Forum: BMW July 20th 06, 04:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche
Replies: 51
Posted By RichAsianKid
RichAsianKid's recurrent ruminations on cars, chicks and courtship

A lot of what you said actually jives with my original post, namely
when a commodity becomes common enough and readily accessible enough
across wide segments of society, it will no longer be valued....
Forum: BMW July 19th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche
Replies: 51
Posted By RichAsianKid
RAK's recurrent ruminations on cars, chicks and courtship

You'll realize that I did not use the correct Mercedes NG address in
all these messages so they didn't get it. Hmm, maybe I should have!
Thanks for the info!

You should also check out some of BMW...
Forum: BMW July 19th 06, 05:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche

Lawrence Lugar wrote:
> even if it's a "subtle" change from a 3 series bmw to an m-series body. the
> overall concept is Still Cheap.
>
> appreciate it for what it is. don't morph it into something...
Forum: BMW July 19th 06, 12:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche
Replies: 51
Posted By RichAsianKid
RAK's recurrent ruminations on cars, chicks and courtship

Thanks. I just assumed....

Incidentally this is so funny & ironic in two ways:

1. Mercedes produces so many different classes of cars these days
compared to porsche or BMW, yet the newsgroup name...
Forum: BMW July 18th 06, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche

Lawrence Lugar wrote:

> that's one way to give it a spin.
> i don't like car conversions - like that nsx to a ferrari body conversion,
> (nice photos by the way).
> for me at least, the overall...
Forum: BMW July 17th 06, 03:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.mercedes,alt.autos.porsche
Replies: 51
Posted By RichAsianKid
RAK's recurrent ruminations on cars, chicks and courtship

I was cruising around in my Bimmer coupe this morning and thinking
about sex.

It's unhealthy. I was thinking of a subject from recent postings on
newsgroups - which means that newsgroups are...
Forum: BMW July 12th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By RichAsianKid
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

Filmophile wrote:
> A. There won't be an SLK63 for two reasons:
> 1. The SLK can't take that engine (it's to heavy anyhow)
> 2. MB is trying to give people a reason to spend more cash on...
Forum: BMW July 11th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By RichAsianKid
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

greek_philosophizer wrote:
> RichAsianKid wrote:
> > Which of the above is the best roadster? What do people think?
> >

> If you really are rich, just get all three and save yourself the effort
Forum: BMW July 11th 06, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By RichAsianKid
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

Richard Sexton wrote:
> In article >,
> RichAsianKid > wrote:
> >
> >Richard Sexton wrote:
> >> In article...
Forum: BMW July 11th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By RichAsianKid
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

Dogger wrote:
> The only rich asian kid i knew made his money by sucking dick.
> What's your story boy, have you got a grove in your tongue from sucking
> sausage?

Tell us more about this "rich...
Forum: BMW July 11th 06, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 32
Posted By RichAsianKid
"BMW 3 Series Coupe gets new engine"

John Carrier wrote:
> "RichAsianKid" > wrote in message
> >
> > Tom K. wrote:
> >> "RichAsianKid"...
Forum: BMW July 10th 06, 04:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By RichAsianKid
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

RichAsianKid wrote:
> Lawrence Lugar wrote:
> > richasiankid, which one are you planning on getting?
> >

> > the mercedes is a sissy status-seeking sport's car, the z4 looks weird, to
Forum: BMW July 10th 06, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By RichAsianKid
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

Lawrence Lugar wrote:
> richasiankid, which one are you planning on getting?
>

> the mercedes is a sissy status-seeking sport's car, the z4 looks weird, to
> say the least....i like the...
Forum: BMW July 10th 06, 04:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By RichAsianKid
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

Richard Sexton wrote:
> In article <J3%rg.10587$Nv.8919@fed1read10>,
> Lawrence Lugar > wrote:
> >the mercedes is a sissy status-seeking sport's car,
>
> The 6's were. The 55...
Forum: BMW July 10th 06, 04:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 32
Posted By RichAsianKid
"BMW 3 Series Coupe gets new engine"

What I don't understand is this from the article quoted:

"The acceleration from 0-60 mph takes 5.3 seconds with the 335i and 6.2
seconds with the 328i. The limited top speed of both the 328i and...
Forum: BMW July 9th 06, 01:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By RichAsianKid
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

John Cisarik wrote:
> "RichAsianKid" > wrote in message
> > Which of the above is the best roadster? What do...
Forum: BMW July 9th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By RichAsianKid
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

Filmophile wrote:

> If you're really considering spending the cash on a sports roadster, a
> Comptech supercharged Honda S2000 isn't a bad way to go either,
> although the supercharger will void...
Forum: BMW July 9th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

Mike wrote:
> BMW 3 Series Coupe gets new engine
> at http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend/20060706-012226-5661r.htm

Article says:
" BMW says that it has deliberately gone away a little bit from a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35