Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 1.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sjfedex
Forum: Audi July 31st 08, 07:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By sjfedex
A6 REAR PADS & DISCS REPLACEMENT

Thanks guys,will remove a rear wheel,and inspect the job ahead,if not,local
repairer will recieve a phone call.
rgds
sjfedex

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Audi July 29th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By sjfedex
A6 REAR PADS & DISCS REPLACEMENT

Hi All,
Has anyone got a link to replacing my rear pads & discs on my 2001 A6
Avant 1.9tdi.deciding wether to tackle the job myself,or book the car into
my local independent mechanic??
Many...
Forum: Audi December 18th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By sjfedex
CONCERT 2 CD PLAYER

Fitted a Concert 2 CD player in my 2001 A6 Avant,managed to get the
ignition & illumination working,using a CAN BUS simulator,but still have
no mode display on the dash,any ideas...
Forum: Audi April 13th 07, 07:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By sjfedex
2001 A6 Avant A/C & Heater Fan Motor

My fan motor blower is playing up..When it is on,and the bars on the speed
indicator are showing (any position)the speed of the fan goes up & down in
speed,although the bars stay at the same...
Forum: Audi March 1st 07, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By sjfedex
concert 2 player in an older A6

Hi,Can anyone help please..I have put a Concert 2 cd player into my 2001 A6
Avant,but also had to install a CAN Bus simulator to operate the ignition &
illumination.The problem is,it switches off via...
Forum: Audi February 26th 07, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By sjfedex
audi a6

Hi, I think it something to do with the internal alarm sensors..you can
turn it off via this switch,when for instance you lock a pet in the
car,and it doesn't keep setting the alarm off.
rgds
Forum: Audi February 9th 07, 07:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By sjfedex
CONCERT 2 CD PLAYER

Hi again,if i fit a CAN Bus simulator,will this fix the problem??As it
seems i lose the front speakers when i turn the ignition on & off.
thx again
Forum: Audi February 9th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By sjfedex
CONCERT 2 CD PLAYER

Just fitted a CONCERT 2 H/U to my 2001 A6,cannot get front speakers
working..the H/U is a BOSE,but my A6 is not.What code via VAG-COM should i
recode with?I have tried various combinations,it worked...
Forum: Audi February 3rd 07, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By sjfedex
AUDI CONCERT2 Light Display

Thx Peter,
Yes my car is a 2001 A6 Avant,therefore i will need the CAN Bus
simulator,Apart from ebay ,where else can these be purchased (I live in
UK).Also,are they easy to fit??
rgds
Forum: Audi February 1st 07, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By sjfedex
AUDI CONCERT2 Light Display

Just put in a Concert2 CD player for my A6,put all the plugs in the
back,but no light display when i turn the lights on.Which colour wire
supplies the light display,and where should it go in the new...
Forum: Audi January 21st 07, 12:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By sjfedex
A6 1.9tdi cutting out (2001 Avant)

Hi All,I have an annoying problem on a number of occasions..When i put my
foot flat to the floor to overtake a slower vehicle,the engine splutters
and dies down to safe mode (1100 revs)to get me home...
Forum: Audi January 17th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By sjfedex
concert 2 cd player

Hi Pete,
Sorry to bother you again,but the terminal i refer to is a single
connecter,and protrudes from the back of the unit about an innch.
rgds
sjfedex
Forum: Audi January 17th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By sjfedex
concert 2 cd player

Thx Pete...sjfedex
Forum: Audi January 17th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By sjfedex
concert 2 cd player

I have just upgraded from a Concert Radio,to a Concert 2 CD player on my
A6,does anyone know what plugs into the brown coloured terminal on the
rear of the Concert 2 player?Any help...
Forum: Audi December 25th 06, 09:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By sjfedex
concert cd radio

thanks Pete,I was hoping there was a download somewhere,Audi dealer is a
last resort.
rgds
sjfedex
Forum: Audi December 24th 06, 06:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By sjfedex
concert cd radio

Does anyone know where i can obtain a user manual for the concert cd
radio,the one that can operate a single cd,or a rear cd changer.
many thanks
Steve
Forum: Audi November 17th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By sjfedex
Concert Radio Volume Switch

I have the common problem with the volume control on my concert radio.Does
anyone know where i can get it fixed,also is it cost effective??I live in
Essex UK.
Mny thx
sjfedex
Forum: Audi October 28th 06, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By sjfedex
A6 avant mudflap clips

Just bought rear mudflaps for my A6 Avant,but there were no clips,just the
screws,anyone have any idea if i can buy these 4 clips seperatly,not Audi
maindealer if poss.
rgds
sjfedex
Forum: Audi October 15th 06, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By sjfedex
concert radio front speakers on A6 avant

Peter,
thx for your help,radio all up and working ok.
rgds
sjfedex
Forum: Audi October 15th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By sjfedex
Audi A6 Wipers...Help Please

Hi,
The motor was £40 + vat from a breakers,and the linkage was £50.21 +
vat from Audi main dealer..Hope this helps
rgds
sjfedex
Forum: Audi October 14th 06, 02:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By sjfedex
Audi A6 Wipers...Help Please

Hi all,
Update on my wiper problem..purchased new linkage & used motor,and
replaced them,as one of the spindles had seized solid.It was amazing the
motor even moved the wipers at all.The job is a...
Forum: Audi October 12th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By sjfedex
Audi A6 Wipers...Help Please

Hi all,
Thx for all your help,will look at it over the weekend,and post an
update of outcome
rgds
sjfedex
Forum: Audi October 11th 06, 06:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By sjfedex
Audi A6 Wipers...Help Please

My wipers on my A6 Avant have slowed right down,and have now started to
stop altogether,then start again slowly,any ideas...is it a relay,or the
motor???or any other problem causing...
Forum: Audi October 9th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By sjfedex
concert radio front speakers on A6 avant

Peter, If you still pick up this post..Checked VAG_COM,the code shows
000201,but when i ran fault find,it showed a fault with front speakers,so
i cleared it.(This is with my original H/U,should i...
Forum: Audi September 24th 06, 03:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By sjfedex
concert radio front speakers on A6 avant

thx peter,will coonect up to VAG-COM to look at the settings....sjfedex
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30