Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 5.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Kunkel
Forum: Chrysler October 10th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By John Kunkel
Electric in line fuel pump instalation

"pj" > wrote in message
> Hi
> It is 1 Ton RAM 92 Turbo Diesel. What is the best place to connect
> electric fuel pump - I mean...
Forum: Chrysler September 26th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By John Kunkel
Its that time again ...

"Bret" > wrote in message
> ... to do a transmission fluid and filter change in my cars. Now, I know
> this has probably been...
Forum: Technology September 15th 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.rod-n-custom
Replies: 2
Posted By John Kunkel
Borg-Warner T-10 question

"N8N" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> does anyone make a conversion kit to convert the tailshaft of a...
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 08, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By John Kunkel
Headlights on when it rains

"Pete E. Kruzer" > wrote in message
> This is a state law in PA, when you turn your wipers on, you must...
Forum: Chrysler June 25th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By John Kunkel
Pressure Relief Valve

"Even Stephen" > wrote in message
>I have a 2003 PT Cruiser. Recently, while stopped for gas, I heard a loud...
Forum: Technology May 29th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By John Kunkel
California DMV Test-Only Smog Centers

> wrote in message
> Does anyone know the history of the requirement that some vehicles in
> California...
Forum: Technology May 21st 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By John Kunkel
Non-friction braking system?

"Calab" > wrote in message
>I remember seeing on TV a while ago that there was someone trying to beat a
>land speed record. I really don't...
Forum: Technology May 12th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By John Kunkel
Floating Battery Charger.

> wrote in message
> The Sears store at the shopping mall is just across Highway 80 from me,
> about 275 foot steps from...
Forum: Technology May 12th 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By John Kunkel
3000 rpm stall speed converter on the street?

"M.Burns" > wrote in message
> Looking at a big block Camaro. How annoying or livable would a 3000 stall
> speed converter be? Rear end...
Forum: Technology May 11th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By John Kunkel
Floating Battery Charger.

> wrote in message
> Considering I do not use my van much, would't it be a good idea if I buy
> one of those battery...
Forum: Technology May 1st 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 25
Posted By John Kunkel
13-1/2 to 1 compression ...on the street?

"Steve W." > wrote in message
> John Kunkel wrote:
>> "wstiefer" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology April 30th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 25
Posted By John Kunkel
13-1/2 to 1 compression ...on the street?

"wstiefer" > wrote in message

Alcohol

My thought, too. If the CR is actually that high I can't see it ever running
on...
Forum: Technology February 8th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By John Kunkel
I am not

> wrote in message
> going to buy another big old van that has automatic shift trannsmission,
> especially with a throttle...
Forum: Chrysler December 25th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By John Kunkel
Programming remote for 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan

"Trevor" > wrote in message
> We recently bought a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan. It was manufactured...
Forum: Technology October 7th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By John Kunkel
th400 transmission not shifting

"yblow" > wrote in message
>I have recently swapped out my tbi for edelbrock multi-port fuel
> injection on my 454 1...
Forum: Technology September 13th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By John Kunkel
Trabant.

"John S." > wrote in message
> On Sep 12, 11:34 pm, wrote:
>> The old Trabant cars might make a come
Forum: Technology September 11th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By John Kunkel
wich sensor ??

"Plume" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know wich of the transmission sensors is related to
> weather ?
> My automatic...
Forum: Chrysler August 30th 07, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By John Kunkel
Programming Keyless Entry Remote- 2000 T&C ltd

"jhay77" > wrote in message
> Is there a procedure for programming one's keyless entry remote
> without...
Forum: Technology August 23rd 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By John Kunkel
Starting my car in 2nd gear

> wrote in message
> I've been recently driving my car, starting off in 2nd gear instead of
> first. I simply...
Forum: Chrysler August 10th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By John Kunkel
97 voyager tranny whine

"Larry" > wrote in message
> Does it mean that failure is in the future?

Not because of the whine, it's more of an annoyance...
Forum: Chrysler August 8th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By John Kunkel
97 voyager tranny whine

"Larry" > wrote in message
> Hi to all in group, I have a 97 grand voyager 3.3 and 70,000 mi. and its
> had most all the...
Forum: Technology July 31st 07, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By John Kunkel
th350 tq swapping

"ray" > wrote in message

> can you swap a torque converter from a glide or a th200 into a th350?

No, the input shaft spline is...
Forum: Chrysler July 29th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 47
Posted By John Kunkel
49 Chrysler with no compression

"Nza" > wrote in message
>I recently pulled my uncle's 1949 chrysler Royal out of storage. It
> was sitting for 27...
Forum: Technology July 20th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 15
Posted By John Kunkel
How to ensure top and bottom halves of thrust washer are aligned?

"HiC" > wrote in message
> Beginning to put this 7MGE Toyota engine together, looking at the
> factory manual - the...
Forum: Technology July 6th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By John Kunkel
A/C clutch frozen..what causes this? how much to repair?

> wrote in message
>I have a 2000 Mazda Protege and apparently the A/C clutch is frozen.
> This happened less than a week...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 80